~Chapter Two~

As soon as the ride ended I told Emma and Megan what had happened and the three of us waited for the five guys to show up to prove that I wasn't hallucinating.

"Mate, that was sick let's go again." spoke Liam.

LIAM, AS IN LIAM PAYNE, AS IN THE LIAM PAYNE FROM ONE DIRECTION! I wasn't hallucinating like I had thought! I nudged my friends and pointed toward the direction of the boys.

"OH MY G-" Emma's voice was muffled by my hand clamped over her mouth.

"Shh, act cool." I said, "Now, if I let you go do you promise to calm down?" I asked and she nodded under my hold.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and I turned around to find a certain Irish lad.

"Hi, do you happen to know where I can get some food at this park?" he asked. It took a second to recollect myself before I answered him

"Y-yeah, over there near the water slide." I replied shakily.

"Would you mind showing me and my mates where?" he questioned.

"S-sure, let me just tell my friends-"

"They can come with." he interrupted.

"Ok"

Niall's POV

The lads and I had just gotten off a massive rollercoaster and we were getting hungry. I was going to go find food, but I thought why not ask a cute girl? So I tapped on a tall, brown haired girl's shoulder and asked where I could find some food. She seemed a bit nervous, probably because she recognized me, but she was cute when she stuttered. I had gotten her to agree to show me and the lads where to find food with her friends.

(I hope you're enjoying my story, don't forget to vote and comment if you haven't already.   ~Amy)