𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡. 1

you rested your heavy head on the pillow as a blunt sat it your hand. you blew the smoke out and sighed, exhausted.  you sticked the blunt to your mouth once again, your head starting to spin. stain, being your old partner, had been killed by the heroes and shigaraki saw no other choice then to pair you with dabi. you didn't have any objections against dabi being your partner, except that he was a grade A asshole. he sure had been part of the league of villains for longer than you, but the problem was that you just couldn't figure him out. he was weird, quiet, but what intrigued you the most, was his scars.

"for fuck's sake dabi hurry up!" you yelled as you waited for him to finish showering so you could go take a piss and wash your hair.

you we're in the only cheap motel you and him could find for the night, since both of you we're now a 'team'. when you finally heard the water stop, you got up angrily and made you way to the bathroom. while you we're trying to not trip on your own feet(let's not forget you're high af), he bumped into you, only a towel covering him and his wet hair dripping on his face. you just stared at him, and at how he could be attractive if he tried harder.

"looks like i caught someone's attention, did i?" you took a step back, your red eyes trailing his body up and down. "shut it" you mumbled as you scratched the back of your head. he then gently grabbed your chin, lifting it up. he stared at you for a second, filling the room with silence, before chuckling. "you're fucking high" he whispered, inches away from your face. "what if i am" you whispered back, a cocky grin forming on his lips. you smirked before slapping his hand off your face and walking away.

you sighed in relief as the cold water ran through your hair. you could finally clean yourself up after what may be the shittiest day of your life. you had worked all day to just come back with no info at all. dabi wasn't as hard working as you thought he would be. he just walked next to you, observing quietly. then you wondered, what he was really like. if he had a personality except being a bastard. as thoughts about him flooded through your head, someone knocked on the door.

"i forgot my toothbrush" dabi said waiting at the door.

"you're not in a rush, it can wait" you yelled back rolling your eyes.

you then heard the doorknob turn and the door opening. a slight gasp escaped your lips as you turned the water off.

"get the fuck out" you ordered, holding the curtain in place.

"come on, it's not like i can see you or anything." he chuckled playfully, clearly not caring.

you sighed, rubbing your forehead. "give me the towel" you asked, getting your arm out of the curtain. "can't you see i'm occupied?" he said as he brushed his teeth. "dabi i'm fucking naked give me the towel" he just laughed at you before spitting in the sink. as he looked up wiping his mouth, you got out of the shower, grabbing the towel yourself. you glared at him as you wrapped the towel around your body. you walked passed him, bumping his shoulder while he just stayed quiet.

'cocky bastard' you though to yourself as you made your way to your bag. you quickly changed, making sure he didn't have time to see you twice. you clenched your jaw as he walked passed you once again. he then sat at the small table, getting a little box out. you went to sit next to him, the odour of weed filling your nose once again. as he was rolling the joint, you observed how gentle he was. once he made sure it was completely filled, he got it up at his mouth's level and gently licked it, making sure to keep eye contact with you. you just stared at his tongue ring from a lustful gaze, fidgeting with your thumbs. once he twisted it and finished the joint, blue flames flew out of his index finger and he light it up. his bright eyes then locked on yours, and he directed the joint he was holding towards your mouth.

"ladies first" he said from his low raspy voice as you chuckled before taking a hit from the joint he was holding. you blew the smoke in his face and a lazy grin formed on your lips, making him raise an eyebrow playfully. he then took a hit himself, making sure to keep eye contact. he threw his head back as the smoke escaped his mouth. 'hot' you thought to yourself as you unconsciously bit your lip, staring at his sharp jawline covered in scars.

"cautious, you'll get lost if you stare for too long"