𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 9

it took you a few minutes to catch your breathe after what had just happened. you got up, putting your pants back on, and fixing your shirt. you opened the door slowly, looking both ways. to your surprise, everyone had left. relief washed over you.

you spotted touya, casually sitting on the couch, as if nothing ever happened. you gulped before taking a step towards the exit.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"going for a walk" you answered from a firm tone, giving him back the same energy. before you could open the door, blue flames appeared on the knob. you slightly backed off, glaring back at the raven haired guy.

"don't you think, working on a plan would be best, hm?" he stated, getting up and walking towards you.

"plan or not, i know damn well you won't follow it." you said, walking towards him as well.

"i can change," he continued.

a smirk formed on your lips.

"...for me?" you whispered back, your face inches away from his.

you then proceeded to activate your quirk, not letting him time to give you an answer. you took the door, making your way out of this shit hole.

you light up a cigarette, making your way down the street. the mission had miserably failed, and you had no idea of what had just happened. why would he, touya, suddenly act this way towards you. just thinking about it made you shiver. the way he left, and acted like nothing ever happened. it was probably the best for both of you.

your ringtone went off. 'judas' by ladygaga playing. you quickly answered the phone, toga on the other side.

"are you okay?" she asked, she seemed worried.

you chuckled, "what? why are you calling me?"

"dabi, he didn't hurt you? shigaraki was hoping he'd beat you off a little to put you back in your place.." toga said.

you thought everyone guessed what you two ended up doing in that room, but it seemed like the opposite. you felt relieved they didn't know.

"oh, no, yeah i'm fine, just got a couple bruises" you answered, making everything up.

"don't worry! dabi's just like that sometimes. i'll talk to shigaraki."

you almost laughed at the thought of him beating you up. like you would ever let that happen. "no no it's totally fine..." you muttered, acting as if you we're in pain.

"want to come to my place and get some rest?" she asked.

you accepted and hung up. you started laughing, blowing out smoke from your cigarette. touya? giving YOU a lesson on how to behave? that's a funny one, you thought as you started making your way to her place.
-
you ended up crashing on toga's couch. you got woken up by something breaking. you sat up, rubbing your eyes and yawning.

"what the fuck was that?" you screamed to toga, up in the bathroom.

no answer.

you quickly made your way up the stairs, starting to get worried. you slammed the bathroom door open to find the mirror broken, and toga sitting on the floor. "what's up?" you whispered, sitting next to her.

"i was trying to get ready. but i can't. i look awful. even with makeup. help me." she muttered, a tear streaming down her face.

you gave her a hug, "is that why you broke the mirror?" you asked, playing with her hair as you held her. she nodded. you sighed, before helping her get up.