𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬. 10 (nsfw)

this chapter contains mature content. :)

a sigh left your lips, the heat between both your bodies melting your thoughts. he pressed himself against you, his lips waiting to meet your neck.

"there's people around" you managed to say, legs almost trembling.

"i know," he whispered down your ear. you grabbed both his hands, taking them away from your hips. you led him down the hall, opening the first door that came to your sight.

you both entered, the room barely having any light. you heard a clicking sound, the lock on the door.

his hands quickly made their way to your wasit. he looked at you, lust filling his pupils. you agressively grabbed his tie, pulling him in for a kiss. he kissed back, before picking you up. you wrapped your legs around him as he managed to sit down on a sofa, you on top. you removed your heals and kissed him once again, this time your hands holding his face. you palmed his crotch area to tease.

"..fuck," he groaned, his grip on your waist tightening.

you could feel your face getting hot. he grabbed your hand, taking it away from his dick.

"what is it?" you asked, wondering if something was wrong.

"do something for me." he said from a low voice.

"hm?" you muttered. he grinned. touya gently lifted you up, placing you on top of his right thigh. you looked a little confused at first. he got his face close to yours again, his lips against your ear.

"ride it." he whispered. you gulped, his blue eyes staring deep into yours. He lifted up his thigh, pressing it against your pussy. a small groan left your lips, his hands on your waist to grind your hips back and forth. your breathe was getting heavy as you got the rythm, grinding your hips on his thigh. you leaned your head back in pleasure as you couldn't contain yourself. your clit rubbed against his black pants, soaking your undies.

a moan left your lips, butterflies filling up your stomach.

"come on, baby" he muttered, lifting up his thigh higher, pressing it harder against your clit. his hands traveled around your hips, leading them.

one of his hands made their way up to unzip your dress. he gently pushed it down, exposing your bra. he didn't waste any time unclipping it, both his hands now squishing your breasts. you rode his thigh all by yourself, trying to hold in your moans.

you whimpered at his tongue piercing trailing slow circles around your hard breast. you could feel your orgasm building up, his fingers pinching your nipples.

you whispered his name, grabbing onto his suit. he smirked, gently biting your nip while massaging the other.

"don't stop," you said from a heavy breathe as you rode his thigh.

before you could release he stopped and said.

"Beg for it." with a smirk.

"What?" you said.

"I said beg for it." He answered.

"Fuck touya please" you moaned.

"Please what?" he whispered in your ear with such a cocky tone.

"Please let me cum fuck" you muttered.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Let me cum touya." you finally answered.

"As you wish doll." a grin formed on his lips.

He lifted his leg back up and rocked your body back and forth even harder than before making your eyes roll back. You were gripping his shoulders so hard it was probably gonna leave bruises but you couldn't give less of a fuck. Before you know it you released on his thigh letting out a cry of pleasure.

after catching your breath, you placed your hair and got up, looking down at him. he tried getting up as well, but you pushed him back down.

"don't move", you grinned.

you gently pushed down your dress to your feet, now only in your panties. he smirked, sitting back, admiring. you then got on yours knees, your face inbetween his legs. he grabbed your jaw, making you look up at him. you bit your lip, before unbuckling his belt. he slightly groaned, clearly desperate for you to touch him. you unziped his pants, revealing his bulge through his boxers.

"i hope it's clean" you said, holding back your laugh.

"bitch." he answered, almost scaring you off.

you pulled his boxers down. his dick was definitely big. bigger than you expected. it was cut and clean. his tip was leaking. you gulped, before putting your hand on it. you gently stroked it, leaving small kisses on the tip. he held your hair as you felt it throb like it was  begging for more attention. you looked at touya and placed your tongue down on it, licking it up from the bottom. you then proceeded to suck the tip, making sure to put pressure on all the right places.

you went at a slow pace, bringing him to his limit. you wrapped your mouth around his cock, going further down. you held your breath as he reached your throat and bobbed your head back and fourth slowly, making circle motions around his tip with your tongue.

he kept on groaning, trying to hold his moans back.

his grip on your hair got tighter. he bent his head back, a groan leaving his lips. he stayed gentle and didn't force you to go deeper. but you did, making a low gasp escape his mouth.

"fuck," he groaned.

Bucking his hips up he released his semen in your mouth. Not knowing what to do you swallowed. You  wiped the corner of your lip, getting back up to sit next to him. he pulled his boxers up, zipping his pants. he helped you get your dress back on.
he got a pack of cigarettes out, lighting one up with a blue flame as he layed his head down on your thighs. you both shared the cig, in silence. you trailed your fingers on his scars, on his lips.

"does it ever hurt?" you asked. he closed both his eyes, blowing out smoke.

"sometimes" he answered.

...
"how'd you get an invitation?" he asked, eyes sticked to the ceiling.

"toga snuck me in i guess." you said as you played with his hair.

"oh, makes more sense." he chuckled, passing you the cigarette.

"what do you mean?" you asked,

he chucked. "well, only known people get invited here. real bad guys. murderers."

you scoffed, lifting his head up from your thighs. "so you think i'm not enough of a bad guy to get in here?"

"i mean, look at you, you're a fucking mess" he laughed, eyeing you from up and down.

Did he mean it that way?

"fuck you." you told him, glaring. "soon," he answered as a smirk formed on his lips.

he constantly had this cocky grin. it made you want to rip out his face and burn it more than it already was. you hated the fact that he had to make everything about sex. he could twist the words in your mouth. you took one last hit before burning the cigarette on his brand new suit. you got up.

"fucking bitch-" he cussed. "this suit probably cost more than what's your shitty life's worth,"

that was the last straw.

"You'll fucking regret it, Dabi." you said,

you walked out the room and let out an angered laugh.