𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. 3

you slowly opened your eyes, the unfamiliar feeling of something warm on your forehead waking you up. you yawned, realizing you had slept on dabi's thighs, lied down on the empty seats of the subway. you looked up to observe dabi's sleeping form, the way his long eyelashes sat on top of his soft eyes. his hand gently played with your hair unconsciously, it was cute. the subway was empty, the sunlight piercing through the windows. you gently lifted your head up being cautious to not wake dabi up, but he aggressively grabbed your forehead pushing you back down on his thighs.

"stay," he muttered from a low voice, making your stomach flip.

"what happened" you asked, enjoying his warmth. "you came to me and fainted, and here we are" he replied softly, keeping his eyes shut. "what about endevaor?" he sighed before opening his bright eyes once again. "don't worry about him," he started, gently tracing your jaw with his finger, his other hand still on your forehead. "i won't let him get his hands on you" he finished, his thumb now brushing over your lower lip. noticing the hungry way in which he stared at your lips, a grin stretched on your face. a soft chuckle escaped his mouth, his eyes now locked on yours.

"do they hurt?" you asked, your hand trailing his scars.

"sometimes" he answered.

a beat of silence passed before he bent down to your forehead, deposing a gentle kiss on it.

you chuckled flustered, putting your hand over the spot he kissed. "don't do that... it's embarrassing" you muttered. "you're not the one in charge here" he muttered back.

once the subway stopped, you both walked to that 'friend's house' dabi had told you about. it was getting late and the sun was going down. the air was filled with a peaceful silence, the houses reminding you of your hometown. "is it still far awa-" you we're about to ask when he suddenly stopped. "we're here" he said, a dead look in his eyes. you followed as he walked to the door, ringing on the doorbell. the door opened revealing a familiar guy. you tilted your head, trying to recognize who was standing in front of you.

"it's been a long time, touya" the familiar guy said, holding his hand out to bump fists with dabi.

you turned your head to look over at dabi, who stood there, not saying a word. "touya?" you asked, confused.

"yo, hawks" he answered the guy, smirking and bumping fists with him.

you slightly flinched at the name, a thousand thoughts running through your head.

"hawks- you mean hawks the number 3 hero? and who the fuck is touya-" you said, a confused look on your face. dabi eye sided you, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"tch, she didn't have to know" he mumbled. hawks chuckled, leaning on the doorframe.

"c'mon man, at least let your girlfriend know." hawks let out, making your eyes go wide open.

"i'm not his-" you got cut off once again by dabi, his arm now wrapped around your waist.

"will you let us in already?" he asked, rising an eyebrow at the blonde. hawks sighed, letting both of you in. dabi's hold on your waist got tighter as he directed you to what you guessed was the bathroom.

"give us a sec" he mouthed to hawks, leaving you clueless. once he reached the bathroom, he got in with you, locking the door.

"the fuck?" you asked confused, pushing him away. he stood quietly, waiting for you to make the first move. "dabi- touya- whatever your name is, i'm gonna need an explanation."

you backed off as he started walking towards you, a death glare printed on his eyes. your heartbeat went up as your back hit the wall, his tall silhouette getting closer to yours. you closed your eyes, praying for him to go away. you then felt his cold fingers hold your jaw tightly, a burning sensation on the other side of your neck. you slowly opened your eyes to see his face inches away from yours, a blue flame slightly burning your skin.

"listen.. i just want you to keep your mouth shut. it's all i'm asking for." he whispered next to your ear, the pain on your neck growing. a soft chuckle escaped your lips.

"it's a great name" you whispered back. he removed the flame from your neck, gently kissing the bruise he made.

"now be a good girl and keep this all to yourself, hm?" he muttered against your skin before letting you go, making his way out of the bathroom.

you sighed, rubbing the scar he left on your neck. you got out of the bathroom as well, finding him leaning on the wall, talking with what was supposed to be the 'number 3 hero'. touya slightly glared at you, and instead of looking away, you glared back, still rubbing on the mark he left. he looked away and back at hawks, continuing whatever catching up they we're doing. you went upstairs, trying to find a bedroom you could rest to. once you found a bed, you quickly let yourself fall on it, shifting to sleep.

around 2am, you got woken up by footsteps. you sat up, rubbing your eyes.

"dabi..?" you muttered as you couldn't recognize who it was.

"from now on it's touya, don't you remember, doll?"