23

the second hand embarrassment i get when i read my early chapters of this dumb shit 😍

-
"ah good luck on the finals guys." i say bowing to akaashi and bokuto as i was about to board the bus.

they both smiled at me, "thanks y/n-chan, please visit us again soon." bokuto says going in for a hug as i laugh.

we than finish our good byes and i go to the bus and find a seat next to sugawara.

"hi y/n-chan, want to share a earphone with me." i hear sugawara say as i smile at him and nod.

he gives me one as i hear the sudden sound of 'Alewife' by clairo play softly in my ear. i go into a daze as i was about to fall asleep i heard my phone ding.

-
teruu :)

ayo bitch

nah stfu ur the bitch
in this relationship 🙄😒

NO
anyways how are u i miss you ig

that was almost cute
i'm good we are heading back to miyagi

ok??? didn't ask tho 🤨🤨🤨

bye

NO IM SORRYEYEY
WHEN YOU GET BACK CAN
WE PLAY MINECRAFT PLSPLSPLS

ur acting like i'm gonna say
no 🙄

can i just.. live damn 😒

no ‼️‼️
LET ME SLEEP NOW IM TIRED

i'm sowwy 😩🥺🥺

blocked 😍

WAIT IM SORIRIRUEHcome back my discord kitty 😫😩

WAIT IM SORIRIRUEH
come back my discord kitty 😫😩

oh no...
that's was tragic why

GOD ALSO I WAS LOOKING AT
OUR OLD SHIT ND WOW WE WERE
SO CRINGEY GOODBYE

nah i was fine
YOU on the other hand 😒

STFUSTFUSTFUSTFUS
ok mr "hey mamas come gimme
a hug 😩😈‼️"

i'm gonna leave u

NAH BITCH ILL LEAVE YOU FIRST

BSDJJENSJSNXBSl
ok go to sleep nd get rest now

okok
hey teru
before i go..

what

can you pop a titty for me 🥺🥺🥺
teruu :) has disliked this message

-
"thanks for walking me home you two, and you guys did well i'm so proud of you." i say as i give them each a meat bun.

hinata faintly smiles at me, "thank you so much y/n-senpai, get some rest." i then see kageyama bow to me shyly as they both headed off.

i kick of my shoes and immediately go to my room, when i was about to turn on my light i felt someone back hug me.

in panic i jabbed them in the stomach and turned on the lights. when i turned them on i deadpanned, "terushima why the fuck did you think that was a good idea."

i watch him groan and hold his stomach in pain, i sigh and go get a couple of things to help with the stinging.

"ah i'm sorry terushima, i thought you were a murderer." i rub my neck trying to not laugh at the same time feeling guilty.

"come here mamas give me a hug to make me feel better." he says as i watch him put his arms out.

i look at him in disgust, "i'm going to leave you here to suffer bye." i than start to walk out when i felt something grab my ankle and pull me to the floor.

"what is wrong with you." i say as i lie on the floor in defeat as he hugs me again. "you love me."

"i'm gonna make you sleep outside." sighing as i hug him back , i would never admit it but hugging him gave me so much comfort.

he than let's go of the hug and stands up,  before lifting me up as well.

he than throws a jacket at me, "we're going out to a 24 hour breakfast place so let's go."

-
after what seemed to be hours of my whining and his childishness we finally made it, "terushima yuji, i'm going to kill you if the food isn't good." i warn him before i close the car door closed

we went in and the atmosphere was pretty welcoming since it was just elderly couples.

the waitress lead us to our seat and we took a look at the menus.

"man the kids menu is so much better than this." i hear terushima whisper as i look at him raising an eyebrow.

but soon after i smile at his comment letting out a small laugh.

-

authors note
i didn't proofread i'm tired nd school is literally so shit 😍‼️‼️‼️