22

mostly a textfic chapterrr
nd it's rlly short i'm sorry

LOL accidentally labeled the chapter as 25

-

my bitchboy <$$

hi i miss you ig 😒⁉️

miss me with that ig

SHUTT UPPPDJDJ
ugh i wish ur team was good 🙄

mf
this convo is abt to end

NO IM SORR I DONG MEANN IG

is that morse code the fuck

ok grammarly
calm down  😒

why are you up anyways
it's like 1 am ish

i cant sleep :(

awe that sucks for you lmfao.

ihy i'm leaving.

i'm joking pretty girl calm down
what can i do to make you to fall asleep

can you maybe idk talk to me until
i fall asleep 🥶‼️

anything for you :)

gross, i like it 😒

-

i than hear the facetime sound as i smile at terushima's contact popping up, i hit accept as it goes to terushima's dark bedroom.

"hi pretty girl, are you okay?" i smile at this already feeling more relaxed at the sound of his voice, "no i'm okay, just having trouble sleeping." i say as i hear him laugh softly.

"yeah? well you can get comfortable i'll tell you about my long boring day." i laugh as i listen to him and lay in a more comfortable position closing my eyes hugging on my comfort plushie i bring everywhere.

"ok first of all—"

-
time skip ‼️

i hear the sound of banging on my hotel door as i shout for them to go away, unfortunately the banging didn't stop only to get louder.

so i sit up my eye twitching, and walked over to my door and opened it very aggressively.

"what the fuck do you guys want, it's five in the morning." i say as i see bokuto, kuroo, kenma and akaashi standing there all equally looking as tired as me.

"let's go to breakfast place, i don't want to eat the hotel food!" bokuto says as i groan and go back to grab my room and my shoes and head out with them.

as we walked akaashi went beside me, "sorry bokuto woke you up, he forced us all to go so we just thought why not put you through the torture also."

i smacked his arm as he laughed at my response. we were surprisingly almost there even though we came across multiple dead ends.

we go in and get our table, "we have to get back at like seven ish since that's when the rest are waking up." we all nod at akaashi and go to pick out our food.

"oh man i didn't get the kids menu like always." bokuto says sounding really disappointed as me and kenma stifle our laughs.

the waiter apparently overheard since bokuto practically yelled the statement out so she delivered a kids menu with a forced smile on her face i was able to catch.

"oh my god, akaashi i want the chocolate chip pancakes!" bokuto says pointing at the option as akaashi ignores him looking at the various breakfast options.

we than quickly decide our orders since we did not want to waste time and the lady handed us our drinks.

"so are you guys excited for the games today?" i ask colouring on the menu with bokuto,

"super excited y/n-chan!" bokuto says yelling as i laugh at his enthusiasm.

-

a/n
hi i did not proofread this nd i'm sorry it's short i'm rlly unmotivated today lol