20

"oh, you're here that's great now go home." i say looking at terushima who's outside my house.

i was about to walk in when i felt his hand grab mine, "please? i waited all day for you." i stiffen at the statement and groan.

i open the door and walk in as i motion him to also come in, he 'yays' and walks in immediately sitting on my couch.

i also take a seat on the other couch crossing my arms and glaring at him, "so are you here to just waste my time or?"

he sighs lightly as he hears my ice cold tone, "l-look i just came here to explain everything."
i scoff and roll my eyes.

"i deserved that explanation a long time ago wannabe hey mamas boy." i say passive aggressively as i also shoot daggers at him.

he looks down and starts playing with his finger, "i'm sorry ok? i know nothing can justify what i did and i'm sorry i fucked up so bad, i didn't kiss you because i was a pussy and i didn't talk to you for days because i was a pussy, so really me being a pussy just caused this whole problem."

( pussy talented it to do cartwheels 😍😍🙏🙏)

he takes a couple of needed breaths before he continues, "i'm sorry for being shit, i deadass don't know why i did all the shit i did this week and the girl you don't even have to worry about her she's using me to get to my friend."

he than gives me a apologetic smile and hands me a snorlax stuffed toy, "please forgive me, this won't happen again."

i hold the plushie in my hand contemplating whether or not i should forgive him or kill him but.

"you fucker, if you ever do this again i will not hesitate to clock you right in the face."

-

bad bitch party

kenma kozume
heard the two of u made
up, congrats? i think

i only forgave him bcs his
dumbass pleading face made
me want to punch him 😍
love my sugartits tho 💖💖

kuroo tetsurou
aw what a cute pet name for
tongue piercing boy 🥺

kuroo tetsurou has
changed terushima yuuji's
name into "sugartits 😋"

sugartits 😋
literally fuck you all.

hun...
no one wants that
nice try though 💗

kenma kozume
y/n said "forgive not forget ⁉️🥶"

bitch thinks WRONG if
i'm gonna be treating him nicely 🤗

bokuto koutarou
AS YOU SHOULD

terushima go back to ur
maid quarters y/n-chan don't
need you rn 🥶

sugartits 😋
MAID QUARTERS ⁉️

also change my FUCKING NAME

cry about it

anyways i'm forcing him to buy me
mcdonald's so ill ttyl

-

"ok i ordered the mcdonalds now what you want to do." he says tapping my thigh as i smack him.

i already had an idea in mind as i go rush out to get my eyeliner and sit on his lap.

"what the fuck are you doing?" he says as i open the eyeliner and look at him smirking.

"i'm gonna do your eyeliner what the fuck are you dense." i say as motion him to stop moving and close his eyes.

he mumbles something i do not catch and closes his eyes as i put the eyeliner on him.

"finished, definitely posting this you look so cool bubs." i say as i take a pic of him and lie back down on the bed

he than stands up and goes to the washroom to look at himself.

"you know what, i look fucking cool." i hear terushima say as he burst out of the bathroom.

i laugh as he comes down and hugs me, "i really don't deserve you huh?"

"yeah you don't."

-
a/n
i couldn't find any boys that wore eyeliner that weren't kpop idols so i'm sorry just imagine what he would look like