12

-
teruu :)

i committed mass murder 😏

pardon 😄

OH LMAOAOAOOA
UR NOT NOYA
ignore what i said ☺️

no
ok ANYWAYS
we can commit mass murder
together if u just come here 😏

how romantic 😀
and i'm coming this weekend so be patient
ugly

no.
u taking ten thousand years for what?

wait a few days impatient ass i swear
oh gotta go back to practice

k bye bubs

bye teru ttyl

a/n
ok that was cute asf idk-

-

"you know y/n-chan you've been abnormally happy to end the week." i hear sugawara say before drinking from his water bottle.

"ok i'm going to tell only because i trust you but you can't tell anyone i swear." he nods rapidly while leaning in closer so i can whisper.

"are you guys about to kiss?" i hear kageyama yell from the court. "no kags go back to practice." i say groaning he nods and goes back to setting.

"ok i'm going to see terushima this weekend." he looks at me and blinks "why do i have to keep that a secret." i glance over at the second years and the first years. sugawara gets the memo as he hums in realization.

"they have kiyoko though right?" he says as we watch hinata fanboy over nishinoya's rolling thunder.

"i guess that's true, i mean i still don't think it's a good idea to tell them." he nods in agreement as we both switch over to random topic.

-

i smile at my phone to see terushima spamming me with questions concerning my health. sugawara somehow got his phone number and told him i got a bit sick at practice today.

terushima wouldn't let me see the end of it as i scroll through his fifty nine messages of paragraphs lecturing me about taking care of myself.

i felt sort of bad since i wasn't really sick i was just pretending since i wanted to go home and sleep.

i quickly reply to his messages with the truth and put down my phone.

i than notice that my face feels weird so i touch it and it turns out i'm smiling.

i'm so whipped for you terushima yuuji.

a/n
IM SORRY THIS IS SO BAD IM TIRED ASF FROM SCHOOL. anyways the chapters will actually be long when they meet since i have lots of ideas for that 😼