I am damaged

😭 ok so i like the plot of heathers too much so i casted characters in the buzz about floral high as them 😩
Veronica Sawyer:Felix 😩
Dollarstore JD:Marty 😝
Heather Chandler:Samantha 😎
Heather duke:Beatrice 😡
Heather McNamara:Babs✨🌺
kUrT-:Sam
rAm:Anthony
(Cause there both clearly gay for eachother)
Dumptruck:Martha🙃
Thats all i got for main characters really 😌 anyway onto todays tale of woe and anguish
Also yes i did animate this
____________________________________

Well its no longer september 1st 1989 infact its many years after that and a few months. Its homecomming season here at floral high all the cheerleaders have been practicing for the pep rally along with the jocks lauren who does both really has bitten off more than she can chew. Oh and Will has gotten really well acquainted with everyone but he asked Martha to prom and I was going to ask her...so when my Ex Marty asked "Hey uhm felix wanna go to the homecomming dance together?" I said "sure Marty i'd love too!" Little did i know that marty was planning something that night. So when he came to pick me up he broke into my house THROUGH THE WINDOW "comming in through the window....dreadful adequate i know" he said once he was standing in my room i backed into my closet and slammed the door saying. "Get out of my house-" now you see before this all happened Marty made a petition to let us have delivery pizza for lunch instead of Digirno- or something like that and he got everyone to sign a peice of paper. Well turns out it was a suicide note that the whole school signed the note said. "We the students of Floral High will die our burnt bodies may finally get through to you. Your society turns out slates and blanks no thanks. Signed the students of Floral High, Goodbye." Then marty started talking about a bomb now i was panicking cause well Martys Talking about blowing up the school but all my friends go there and I don't wanna kill anyone. So what do I do? I asked myself that over and over again the thought was rushing through my head then it came to me i have some fake blood and a fake knife for my halloween costume so i made it look like i commited suicide. Which made marty upset he cried and everything then he left saying that he still was gonna blow up the school so i got up cleaned myself off and ran to school. I was a dead man walking. I ran down to the boiler room under the gym and managed to get marty outside with the bomb. We were standing fairly close i was trying to calm him down when he said. "I am damaged..." I replied with "w-what marty i dont understa-"
"Far too damaged....." He sounded like he was in pain i looked up at him he was deffinetly bleeding. I forgot to mention earlier that i accidently shot him in the arm. "Your gonna be ok marty its just your arm its not like your gonna bleed out and di-" i butted in but he interrupted again "But your not beyond repair..." I was confused and well concerned. "Beyond repair? What do you mean?" I blurted out while sticking my arm out to like yknow hold his hand marty ignored it and then said "Stick around here...felix...." Then he passed me a picture of will and wanda... And continued with "make things better...." Better what do you mean better? How can i-

Marty's pOv:
I could tell felix was worried scared...and most of all confused. What the hell did i do to deserve him? I smiled a bit putting my hand on his cheek saying. "Cause you beat me fair and square...."
"Marty- what do you mean? Im-"
I took my hand off his cheek feeling a tear run down my face i looked down at the bomb i held close to my chest. Good thing he doesn't know I activated it...  "Please stand back now..." I said looking back up at felix he was hesitant at first but moved back a bit. I nudged him a bit with my hand while saying "a little further..." "Marty what are you-" felix says i interrupt while holding up the bomb i chuckle a bit "Don't know what this thing will do..." I see the scared look on felixs face. I'm trying to choke back the tears it hurts me to see him like this. "Hope you miss me-" i choked out between sobs "WISH YOU'D KISS ME-" I notice felix moving closer to me then I cry out. "Then you know I Worship you!! I'LL TRADE MY LIFE FOR YOURS!" i hear felix mutter "oh my god..." I think hes starting to put all the pieces together. "And once I DISSAPPEAR!!" I say felix has this sudden look of realization on his face he cries out "Wait hold on-"
I nod. He puts his hand over his mouth. "Clean up the mess down here!" I declare as if its my last words felix starts running towards me arms open for a hug yelling "NOT THIS WAAY-" he hugs me I hug him back and look down at him he looks up at me tears streaming down his face I smile.
"Our love is god."
After i say that Felix's expression changes as if he has repressing memories about me that we're traumatizing. I repeat myself "Our love is god." Felix is completely silent and i say it again "Our love is god!!" Felix shoves me running about six feet away i hear felix mutter "Say hi to god..." Then i have a sudden realization "WAIT I DONT-"

FELIX'S POV:
The bomb goes off i turn my back then look back...his jacket and some ashes are the only thing left...he tried saying something before well..."Oh my god-" i say outloud realizing he didnt wanna kill himself i run over grabbing his jacket putting it on sobbing "....the dinosaurs will turn to...."
I just sit there by his ashes and cry....then notice people evacuating the school and i get up and walk over wiping away my tears. Lauren runs over and hugs me. "Where have you been people were saying you killed yourself?!" She says i ignore her and see Beatrice walking over....great... I look up at her. "You look like hell.." She says i reply with "I just got back...." Then i shove her out of the way..and walk over to will and martha "Hey will...hey martha" i say i sound....blank or broken...i mean i did just watch a suicide... Will replys to me with "Hey felix wheres marty?" I pause thinking of a response "oh He...he blew......me off... So i was wondering if i could spend the rest of the night with you two....rent a movie one with a happy ending..."

____________________________________

E- UHM CHILE ANYWAY im sobbing also to anyone who saw the last chapter....no you didnt. Anyway✨🌺 i kinda went crazy on this one✨ hope y'all like it...i'll probably figure out how to write some lauren x samantha next write yer suggestions in the comments imma sob more now🤠✌🏼