Senior Prom.

So this story is based off the video above which is my animation of the ballad of sara berry 🙃 the plot i made in this video is *chefs kiss* anyway onto the story-
____________________________________

Laurens pov
Its raining outside cops surronding the school my vision blurry i had been crying so much and i was about to be interviewed on what happened that night....well guess I should explain the whole story. It all started a few months ago right after homecoming Samantha my date for homecomming was queen i was king so i was actually popular for once but with that aside. Martha Luna One of the sweetest girls in school was driving and fell asleep at the wheel causing her to crash and loose a leg. THIS BITCH WAS AMPUTATED. Of course the entire school was like oh my god what the hell happened right well it was also prom season where prom nominees would start showing up and ofcourse i nominated Samantha and so did Beatrice and Babs. Felix nominated himself and marty was the only one that voted for him kinda obvious on that one. Ben nominated beatrice and im not sure who nominated babs but we all had nominees til the new kid will Voted FUCKING MARTHA. WHO DOES THIS MAN THINK HE IS TO HAVE THE AUDACITY TO NOMINATE MARTHA?! Atleast thats what Samantha texted me. Now samantha was a popular bitch she had a hot bod i was a pretty hot looking guy PLUS SHE WAS RICH LIKE HEEELL YEAH BITCH-. That girl had everything til hiccup and hitch and Martha Fucking luna got nominated for prom. Well this hit a toll on samantha she was freaked the fuck out. She wouldn't text me for weeks.

Samanthas POV:

Pitiful fucking PIT I FUL how they want MARTHA FOR PROM UHG!! I punched my mirror when i got a call from my dad...thats unusual he never calls me I picked up.

"hello daddy..." I said.

He responded with "Samantha..."

"Yes?" I choked out panicing internally

"Life is a prom..."

"I-i know..."

"....I know you wouldnt disappoint me and mom.."

"Of course not i promise I'll get que-" he hangs up on me. I stare at my phone crying my eyes out before looking up and seeing the prom queen crown sash and septer infront of me. I run to it tripping along the way to only fall to the gound unable to reach it watching martha take them. I then snapped out of it realizing I was in my room and my brother was looking at me and judging me. "What the hell are you doing?" He said

I didnt respond I just got up and slammed the door shut and started getting ready for school.
I walk into school with my brother i see Martha Posters on every bulletin board. Vote martha martha for prom. Then i see three posters for me Check samantha choose samamtha vote for samantha web or something on those lines.

Laurens POV:
So obsessed samantha near lost her mind to life un prom related she was blind. She shoved me felix her clique ME BEHIND still martha had a hold on the lead.
Her sanity was hung by a thread. Beatrice and Babs called her socially dead on all social media and in real life. Til then at last i found out that Will texted everyone and said "I'm taking Martha to prom"

Samanthas POV
HES TAKING HER BITCH ASS TO PROM. UHG!! I HATE THAT GOODY FUCKING TWO SHOES!!! I took out my ponytail and flopped onto the bed when i got another call from my father i picked up.
"Samantha.." My father said..."Why be so calm? Theres just no future for a Princesses prom..." I hang up I couldnt even speak I was crying so much I eventually got up and chased the same fake crown this time achieving my goal i put on my prom dress and stared in the mirror thinking one single though on the other end of the mirror i see me...covered in blood smiling she says this to me. "Theres 7 reasons this crowns not good as got...." As she said that i saw ghosts of my classmates behind her. Will, Ben, Sam, Beatrice, Felix, Babs, Anthony, Wanda, and Martha....seeing martha filled me with a rage.

No ones POV:

It was prom night everyones in the gym dancing when Samantha walks in she walks over to Will.
"Hey Will! I got you some punch!"
She hands him a cup of punch he drinks it thanking her. Before he starts choking and eventually passes out. She then walks over to ben and flirts with him til he follows her to the back of the school where she throws a cinder block on his head. Crunch!! Oh is what Sam said when Samantha blungent his brains with a baseball bat with barbed wire on it. Samantha brought Beatrice outside of the school before killing her and marinating her remains. But! but!

Felix POV:
I was sitting alone with Marty wearing a birthday hat talking about flys like me. Who are bound to die on their 18th birthday guess what today is..
"Death is inevitable...you cant avoid it. I'm sorry about telling you this but I won't be alive soon I'm bound to die any minute." I said while staring at the man ive loved for the past 2 school years he comforted me. Then i felt my chair tip backwards i fell into the pool "I-I CAN'T SWIM!!" I screamed before falling in hearing a muffled laugh from samantha? Marty was freaking out but by the time he got to me it was to late.

No ones POV

Samantha ran away from the pool as quick as she could with Marty chasing her and all. She still has enough time to kill babs and spread her peices round the school. Then she got anthony and wanda easily dead in 5 minutes tops. Last came Martha she pinned her down to the ground before stabing her with the prom queen septer. She gets up puts on the crown does a little dance before sitting down and soaking in the life of a prom queen. Lauren calls the cops.
(What a bitch-)

Marty's POV:
SHE KILLED MY GOD DAMN BOYFRIEND- i chased that bitch all the way back to the cafeteria then saw her on the stage sitting in her throne before cops started flooding in. I looked over at lauren who muttered "god save the queen..." under her breath. I looked back over at Samantha who was now freaking out. I get my gun out of my pocket and yell "God save the Queen!" Then I shot her. Lauren yelled "NO!" I immediately got tackled by cops and arrested taken to jail put in a tight straight jacket and thrown into a small padded cell screaming and crying. "I JUST WANT MY BOYFRIEND BACK!!!"

Lauren's POV:
I hug samantha I'm there for her last breaths the last thing she said to me was "I love you prom queen." And that brings me to here standing outside the school sobbing...on a news cast. "Check samantha...choose samantha vote for samantha web check samantha choose samantha...v-vote vote....vote for Samantha webb..." I choked out they ended my interview and i went home...with no friends or a school to go to...i couldn't even get the stuff in me and Samanthas dorm....

____________________________________

WHY MUST I WRITE THIS I'M ON THE VERGE OF TEARS I- anyway hope yall enjoyed this i have a better ending if anyone wants me to write it k imma go cry now PEACE- 😭✌🏼 also if anyone is wondering this is roughly 1300 words long 🙃
I regret everytime i re-read this-