"I wish I had more TNT..."(part 2)

Tw: Mentions of suicide murder self-harm bombs and divorce loss of mother etc.

Felix's Pov:
"I wish you'd come with me..." He says softly holding his hand out I turned and looked at him pointing the gun at his head. "I wish I had more TNT." I snapped. Then we started fighting. Marty was trying to throw punches but failing miserably. Until...I hear a gunshot and feel a sharp sting in my arm. He shot me I just stand there in shock holding the wound. He covers his mouth and starts walking over. I fall to the ground the controller falls out of my hands. He picks it up and says "I'm sorry..." I hear him open the creaky door to the boiler room and my body starts feeling heavy I pass out.

Marty's POV:
I run through the school scared hoping he isn't chasing me. I run out to the football field and sigh. 'I'm going to kill myself with this bomb.' I think to myself when I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and see Felix clenching his arm he's staring at me. "Give me the bomb..." He says breaking the silence between us. I back away "n-no!!" I yell at him he just slowly walks towards me. "Just hand me the bomb marty..." He states his voice sounds raspy he looks like hes in immense amounts of pain. I hand him the bomb he chuckles pulling out what looks like a match from his pocket. He strikes it on a nearby tree and lights the bomb I back up. Felix looks at me and smiles "Take care of will and wanda for me...OK marty...Our love is God!!" I feel my eyes swell up with tears and choke out "say hi to god.." Before backing up more. The fireworks go off I just sit there and watch when i hear a group of people yelling near the school. I walk over not feeling anything I just watched the only man I love explode into a firework. Wanda runs up to me and hugs me. "Marty where have you been?! People were saying you killed yourself." I didn't respond I didn't feel like I was really existing...when Beatrice says. "You look like hell." I glare at her and say "I just got back." I then notice Will with Martha and Samantha. I walk over Samantha seems off and Will and Martha are going to the Homecomming dance together. "Hey Marty Whats up?" Will says hes smiling. I respond with "Well my date..." I glare at the fireworks going off behind me and sigh looking back at will. "Blew....me off." Martha chimes in with an "Aww that's terrible...wait who did you ask out to homecomming?" I freeze for a second not knowing how to answer. Before replying with, "Felix..." All three of them look at me confused "Marty Felix killed himself last year after his sister died." Samantha states. I just sit there in shock for a moment was my date really a ghost?! "Well you can always hang with us we were planning to dump this place and go to a movie," martha says. Will chimes in with "one with a happy ending yknow?" I smile and say "Sure..." Samantha smiles and looks at me "Hey...i know how you feel...my date blew me off two why else would i be hanging with these schmucks." She says with a chuckle. I hold her hand and smile "Well we can be dateless together!" I say. She looks back at me and smiles and says. "That would be nice."

____________________________________
HAHA I did it- without leaning to hard into heathers 😎 also plot twist in the end there hehe... I might do more samantha x marty because they're lowkey cute- anyway hope you liked it or whateva- losers...