.0.2. Ignore

"No ge, I'm not doing it." Kun closed his eyes leaning onto the massage chair he is sitting on.

"Why not Kun, this is great exposure. Your face will be in every airport of China and online platforms. This is larger than any campaign we have been offered before." His manager confused at his rejection.

"Just no. I can't just film a travel documentary for a month." Especially with her.

"This is CCTV we are talking about Kun. One offer rejection will affect our relationship with them. You know that right. Yuxin already accepted." His manager left his house.

Kun released a sigh.

Liu Yuxin, the only person that rejected me.

You can say that he did not receive the rejection well.

Honestly, it hurts his pride a little. Imagine being one of the most wanted boyfriend in all of China or even Asia, but this trainee of him refused being his lover. The audacity. He is usually the one saying 'You can be my girlfriend', not 'can you be my lover' until her and only her. It took him a lot of courage and risk to confess to her but all of it ended in embarrassment.

I'm young & rich, legend born as a star.

He rolled his eyes.

Then he received a message.

Ziyi: Kun, take a look at this.

Its a video of Yuxin's interview.

The interviewer asked, "Yuxin, a lot of people are curious about your love life. Can you tell us a little about it? When was your first kiss?" Yuxin looks taken aback by the question but quickly recovered. "Theres nothing to talk about because I haven't done it yet." She laughs shyly. "I'm focusing on my career right now. Theres a lot of things I haven't try and improvements I hope to achieve."

Kun tightened his hold on the chair's remote control and accidentally increasing the intensity. "W-WHAT D-DO YY-OU ME-AN YYOU HHAV-E NE-VER KISSSSED B-BEFORE? AM I A J-JOKE TO YY-OU?"

He called his manager straight away. "AACCEPT T-THE OO-FFER!"

He is fuming internally. 'Liu Yuxin, I will make it a living hell for the whole trip. I want you to cry for me.'
(Be careful of what you wish for.)

*****

"Yuxin, Kun accepted the offer." Her manager told her and avoided her eyes.

"What do you mean he accepted? You told me he will reject the offer." Yuxin stood up, shocked and confused.

Her manager sighed, "Thats what the director first told me too. He rejected but then accepted later on."

Yuxin closed her eyes, massaging her temples. "Can we still back out?"

"No, we already signed the contract and contract cancellation fee is huge."

Yuxin mumbled to herself, "Good luck to me."

*****

"We're here, Yuxin. The Great Wall of China." Her manager told Yuxin who was nervously fiddling her fingers.

She looked out the window to spot another celebrity van beside. That must be Kun's.

It'll be their first time this up close after YWY2.

She sighed before opening her van door.

Kun, on the other hand, was looking through his tinted windows. He was waiting for his chance and open his door when Yuxin open hers. Then, he quickly fixed his sunglasses before opening his van sliding door.

He cleared his throat and smirked a little when he saw her before walking away without saying anything.

Yuxin was left there dumbfounded

Yuxin was left there dumbfounded. She rolled her eyes a little. Did he just ignored me? Two can play the game.

"Kun and Yuxin! Our precious ambassadors." The director welcomed them by hugging them. He turned around and showed him the filming site and introducing them to all the staff members.

Then, they started filming after much preparations.

Kun and Yuxin stood in front of the camera slightly facing away from each other.

The director frowned at the scene. Using his loudspeaker, "Kun and Yuxin, please stand a little closer and look more like 'you want to be here'"

Yuxin tightened her lips into a smile and looked at Kun as he does the same. Reluctantly, they took a step closer to each other.

The clapperboard was hit.

"Hello, I'm China's Tourism Ambassador Cai Xukun."

"I'm Liu Yuxin. We're currently at the Great Wall of China, one of the eight wonders of the world. Do you know how long is the wall, Kun?" Yuxin asked smiling while looking at Kun.

"It's 21,196.18 kilometres long. It's fascinating isn't it. Yuxin, do you know about Meng Jiangnu?" Kun asked.

Yuxin shook her head. This was not mentioned in the script and she is confused at his sudden mention of this.

He continued, "Do you see that collapsed section over there? Meng Jiangnu's weeping for her husband death resulted in the collapse of that section."

"Thats a sad story." Yuxin replied nodding. "She must have loved him very much."

"Love can indeed break down even the thickest walls."

Yuxin is unconvinced but nodded her head as a sign of politeness.

At this moment, the writer jiejie cued them to take a photo of each other using the VIVO phone.

Kun took out the phone, "Yuxin, I'll help you take a photo." He instructed her to stand near the wall. He held the phone near his chest, angling the phone from the top to find the worst ever angle of Yuxin.

After taking a few shots, he smiled in satisfaction. He showed Yuxin what he took, "The scenery is breathtaking right?" Not giving a chance for Yuxin to comment on herself.

Yuxin smiled tight lipped with an internal anger boiling up because her head came out too big for her liking. "Yes, it's beautiful. I'll help you take a photo too."

Kun stood at the same place making his cool straight face pose. Yuxin frowned, "Kun, can you do a cute flower pose? I will help you take a short video." She knows how much he hate doing cute poses.

Behind his dark sunglasses, Kun was cursing Yuxin with his eyes but Yuxin was smiling in victory. Reluctantly, he positioned two palms below his chin and putting on his fakest smile he have.

Afterwards, they filmed shots of them trekking along the Great Wall. Just both of them 'helping each other' and 'I'm giving you this water and smiling because I'm tasked to' kind of shots.

"Cut." The director announced. "We are done for the day. Let's go for lunch!"

"Thank you. You have worked hard." The two of them bowed at the staffs.

Both of them gave each other a look and left without a word.

How will they survive this for the next 10 days?

******

A/N: Not so exciting yet but more to come😉 also kun and yuxin content drought 🥲 what are they up to these days?