two

"Hey, Alan. You hungry? You wanna get some Arby's?" Phil asks, driving Phil's van that the five of you had taken for the trip. Doug and Phil sit in the front, Alan and Stu in the middle row and you sitting in the very back middle seat.

"No thanks," Alan says, his face against the window as he watches the cars drive by.

"You know, I meant to tell you earlier, that's a really cool vest you got on," Phil says. You can see Doug smile as he looks over at Phil, probably grateful for Phil's cooperation.

"Thanks, Phil. It was my dad's. He died in it," Alan says. The entire mood in the vehicle drops after Alan says that, and you have to hold in the disgusted look.

"Whoa. That's intense," Stu stays.

"Hey, Alan, I just wanted to say what you're doing is really brave. We're proud of you," Doug says.

"Yeah, you're gonna do great," Stu adds.

"Stop the car. I don't want to do this anymore," Alan says, getting up from his seat to lean towards Phil.

"Alan, sit down," you sigh.

"What?" Doug asks, turning to face Alan.

"I changed my mind," he says.

"Alan, you can't change your mind, everybody's counting on you," Stu says.

"I-I-I'm fine just the way I am. I wanna go home. Turn the car around!" Alan yells, leaping forward to try and grab the steering wheel. Everyone's yelling as Doug and Phil try to push Alan back, you and Stu trying to pull him. But, you're all cut off by something bumping the back of the car, Alan falling back into his seat.

"What the fuck was that?" Phil asks, all of you looking behind to see a transport truck of some kind closely behind the car.

"Holy shit," you say, watching it closing in. The truck bumps the back of the van again, the van jolting forward slightly.

"Oh my god! He's doing it on purpose!" Stu says.

"Jesus, get out of his way!" Doug says.

"I am, I am," Phil says, quickly changing lanes. The truck pulls up next to your car, Phil honking the horn.

"Hey! Hey, get the fuck off!" he yells.

"You have to exchange information," Stu says.

"Stu, kind of not important at the moment," you mumble as the truck comes closer, bumping the side of the van this time.

"Jesus!" Doug says.

"Ow! Why?" Stu asks.

"Phil, Phil, Phil, Phil!" Doug yells repeatedly, pointing to the bins of sand coming up in-between the highway and the exit that you're about to hit.

"Oh, shit! Shit!" Phil yells as he tries to dodge it, but the truck hits you again and you crash into them. Sand explodes into the air as you all scream, but eventually making it onto the road of the exit.

"Get away from him!" Stu yells.

"I'm trying!" Phil says, the truck bumping you once more and running you off the road, rolling down into the grass.

"I refuse to die like this," you mumble, trying to catch your breath.

"Shit!" Phils says as a bunch of guys wearing pig masks jump out from the truck, running towards the van you all are sitting in. 

"Lock your doors! Doug, lock your door!" Phil says as he leans over to lock Doug's door.

"Phil!" you yell as the guys open his door, pulling him out of the car. A guy opens Stu's door next, pulling him out. Doug is yanked out of his seat, his head roughy pressed against the window.