six

"Yeah?" Marshall answers the phone on speaker, a smile on all of your faces. You now sit in the middle of the front seat of the limo, Phil and Stu on either side of you.

"We got him," Stu says.

"Great, where is he?"

"Caesars Palace," Phil answers.

"Change of plans. Tell him we're going to Vegas," Marshall says to someone else. "I'm on my way. There's a spot just outside of town, I'll text you the details. Be there at six am. And make sure the little fucker's tied up." 

"We don't have him," Stu whispers, covering the phone with his hand briefly.

"Hey, Marshall, it's Phil. Maybe Stu wasn't clear. We don't actually have Chow. We just know where he is," Phil clarifies.

"Yeah, and we were hoping that you and your guys could go to Caesars and get him," Stu adds. As if. The fucking guy had made you guys do everything so far, why would he help you now?

"I don't give a fuck what you were hoping. The deal is, you bring Chow to me," he says.

"Oh, fuck," Phil sighs.

"Six am. Or your friend is dead," he finishes, hanging up. You take in a deep breath, attempting to calm yourself down as you look out the front windshield. If your brother dies because of the scumbag by the name Leslie Chow, you will strangle the little fucker with your own bare hands.

"Shit," Phil says, bringing one hand down from the wheel and resting it on your leg in a comforting manner. 

"It's okay. It's alright. We'll get Chow and get Doug back. There's four of us, how hard can it be?" Phil asks.

--

You follow behind Phil as you both walk back outside, watching Stu and Alan converse about God-knows-what. You're sure Alan said something stupid due to the expression on Stu's face. 

"Okay, here's the deal," Phil says as you approach the two, "you need a key just to get on his floor. And then once you're there,  he's got security posted at the door. It's ridiculous."

"Let me guess, that's him," Stu says, pointing up at the building. You and Phil turn around, looking up at the balcony Stu's pointing at with a white light flashing through the window.

"Yep. The one with strobe lights. I got an idea. But you're not gonna like it," Phil says.

"Here we go," you huff.

--

"it's not gonna work," Stu says, the three of you following Phil through the busy building.

"Not with that fucking attitude," Phil says.

"Well, what's your idea, Stu?" you ask, Stu rolling his eyes.

"You know this whole place is made out of marbles?" Alan asks.

"Marble, Alan. Just marble," you sigh. You all continue to follow Phil until you reach the laundry room, Phil waiting for the guard to leave before jumping in.

"Come on," he whispers, holding the door open so it doesn't shut and lock.

"Go, go, go, go," Stu says, letting you and Alan in before walking in last. You all make it to the towel racks, Phil stacking towels into Alan's arms.

"Alright, after we stick Chow, Alan and I are gonna take him down through the lobby," Phil says, pushing Alan in front of him before you all leave the room. You make it to the elevator, Phil waiting for the doors to shut before speaking up again.