7.

Punch.
Punch.
Punch.
Punch.
Kick.
The small boy whimpers "Daddy please stop." The older man chuckles darkly grabbing him by his throat lifting him from the floor "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU YOUR MUM LEFT!" He tightens the grip punching him in the stomach "WE NEVER WANTED A BOY! WHY DO YOU THINK SHE'S LEFT WITH THE GIRLS?!! HAVING A BOY IS ONE THING BUT YOU BEEN A F**GOT IS THE WORTH THING EVER!!"  He drags a knife gently across the boy's chest.

.

Louis screams in his sleep wiggling around. Harry jumps up hearing Louis' screams, he gently shakes him" Lou baby.. Wake up.. " he whispers to try not to wake up Niall or Zayn, well mainly Zayn because he's the worst person you could wake up.

Louis jumps up gasping for air holding his throat whimpering, Harry pulls him close carefully" shh baby.. It's just a bad dream.. Your safe.. Daddy haz is here.. "the blue-eyed boy sniffles holding onto Harry for dear life

Harry rubs his back he glances at the time seeing it's 3:37 am he knows that the small boy won't easily go straight back to sleep after having a dreamlike he had. The green-eyed lad sighs exhaustedly picking him up walking out of the room going downstairs. He walks into the living room and attempts to lay Louis down "Baby boy please let go and ill grab a blanket okay?"

Louis shakes his head tightening his grip making his knuckles turn white which makes Harry frown deeply sitting down holding him close "Can you tell me what's wrong? What was the dream about?" Louis shakes his head and just cuddles onto Harry, he sighs softly and leans over the sofa grabbing a blanket before laying down with Louis on top of him. He covers them up rubbing the boys back and playing with his hair whispering sweet nothings onto his ear to calm him down.

After a while, Louis slowly loosens his grip and wipes his face on Harry before looking up at him yawning. Harry smiles softly "You want some milk to help you go sleep baby?" the small boy nods rubbing his eyes with his little hands. "are you going to get off my lap then so I can go get you some?" he raises an eyebrow. He quickly crawls off his lap to the bottom of the sofa, he sucks his thumb rubbing his eyes with his free hand.

Harry stands up placing a soft peck on top of Louis's head before going to the kitchen, he pours some milk onto a bottle and puts it in the microwave to heat it up. Once it pings he quickly takes it out and adds a bit of vanilla flavouring, he puts the lid on and shakes it up heading back to the living room. He lays back down on the sofa and holds his arms out, Louis climbs back into his arms and opens his mouth. Harry gives him the bottle and holds it at a slight angle so he doesn't choke, he plays with his hair. The small boy drinks half the milk before falling asleep, Harry puts the bottle on the floor pulling the blanket around them before drifting off to sleep himself.

Don't forget to vote and comment?