21.

After a long day at the Zoo, they head back to Anne's house, first stopping off at McDonald's for something quick to eat. Much to Liam and Harry's protest. They were trying to get Louis to eat more healthier food. Which is disliked and argued against every time.

Once they got home they take Louis to the kitchen to eat his food, since he's a messy eater and they don't want Anne's living room furniture ruined.

Zayn transfers the nuggets and fries onto a place before placing it in front of Louis. "Eat up babes"

Louis grins complying, happily munching away at his food. Once he had finished he runs into the living room where he jumped onto Niall' lap since he was the only one finished.

Niall groans "Fuck lou careful" he sits him up. "look at the fucking state of you, you've got ketchup on your face and I bet your hands are all greasy ain't they?" He grimaces.

Louis gasps looking up at him. "tha s a naughty word! You needs get you mouth washed out with lots lots of soap an an then you needs get a spankin cuz you naughty then time out in naughty corner cuz you bad!" He glares at him with his arms folded over his chest. He attempts to scold the older man by telling him the punishment he usually gets for swearing.

Niall takes a deep breath trying to not laugh at the small boy who looks like an adorable angry little kitten. "Alright kiddo I'm sorry, but go on. Go get cleaned up look go with Z" He lifts Louis off his lap gently pushing him into Zayn' direction as he sees him head to the kitchen taking the empty boxes with him.

Zayn rolls his eyes softly at Niall and takes Louis into the kitchen with him, he puts the rubbish into the bin then grabs a cloth from the sinks and wipes Louis' hands than his face. "Louis stop" Zayn scoffs when Louis keeps moving his head away and licking the dirty cloth as he tries to clean him.

Once he finally manages to clean the lad up he heads back into the living room.

Louis runs in and looks up at Harry and Liam confused as to why they are leaving. "were goin?"

"Me and Li are going out to run a few errands you need to stay here and behave for Ni, Z and my mum okay?"

Louis nods quickly giving them both a hug and watches them leave before going to sit next to Anne.

"So what do you want to do?"

"ICE CREAM!!" The younger boy yells, gosh he loves ice cream! But hardly gets the chance to have it due to the healthy diet Liam and Harry try to keep him on, however, they're not here so he has a chance!

"Woah Lou, lower your voice"

"You need to ask Anne not us bubs"

Louis looks up at Anne giving her his biggest puppy dog eyes which she can't refuse.

"Cmon then kiddo" She chuckles standing up heading into the kitchen, she goes to the freezer and looks in the drawers "Which flavour? Cookies and cream or strawberry?" She looks over at the boy who's now sitting at the table.

"Hmm" He pouts for a moment thinking "Cookies and cream!!"

Anne chuckles at him as she puts some into a bowl and hands it over to him. "Enjoy sweetie, boys do any of you want some tea?" she asks as she looks into the living room.

"Yeah, but I'll make it you go sit down" Zayn stands up.

"Oh no dear, it's no bother. Sit yourself back down ill make them." She smiles softly at the lad before preparing 3 cups of tea.

She takes them into the living room placing them on the table sitting back down sipping her own. "So how much longer are you boys staying?"

"Oh we are planning on going tomorrow actually, I think that's what Liam said earlier. That's why they've gone to deal with some business before we head back"

"Oh"

"We will be back soon tho shouldn't be too long this time"

The three adults continue their convocation until Louis skips back into the room taking a seat next to Anne again. "We watch film?"

"Only one then its bedtime for you, we got a busy day tomorrow"

"NO!"

Zayn looks at him raising an eyebrow. "Watch your tone young man, don't raise your voice at me"

"W-well... No! Me no wanna go bed yet!" He huffs folding his arms.

"Louis. Enough. You will do as I say, you need plenty of sleep were up early to catch the plane"

"Not me! Me not coming, me stay here"

"Louis final warning or you can go to bed now"

With that the blue-eyed boy stays quiet pouting, he cuddles into Anne as they watch a film.

Halfway through the film, the boy falls asleep, Anne looks down at him and smiles softly.

"Gosh he looks so cute like this"

"Mhm, the only time he behaves as well" Zayn chuckles "Here let me take him off you" He gets up and goes over gently lifting him off Anne carrying him upstairs, he lays him in the bed tucking him in. He places a soft kiss on his head moving the hair out of his face. "Night darling" Before heading back downstairs.

The rest of the night is spent by the adults just softly talking and catching up on things and planning their next visit.

I'M BACK

Sorry, it took so long to update.
I had a bit of writer's block

Sorry, it's bad sigh.

Anyway!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Also!

Sorry to be one of then people but could yall check out my other fic? I would highly appreciate it <3