27.

When the boys got home to say they were furious with the state of the place would be an understatement.

Zayn goes to make a start cleaning up the kitchen only to be stopped by Liam. "Don't, they can clean it up."

Liam goes into the living room waking up the two sleeping beauties. He opens the curtains shaking his head at the mess. "Niall! Louis! up!"

Niall jumps awake stretching "oh hey lads didn't expect you back so early" he stands up rolling his shoulders before going to get a quick shower.

Louis, on the other hand, took longer to wake up whining softly at all the noise and commotion. "Lou Lou sleep.." He mumbles sleepily hiding his face into a cushion.

Liam shakes his head trying to stay calm. He did want to come home and spend the day relaxing with his husbands and baby but things never go to plan obviously. "Louis William get your pretty little butt up now and get cleaning this mess! don't make me repeat myself!"

Louis whines waking up more he whimpers rolling over slowly opening his eyes and looking for Harry. "m wan daddy.." He whispers one hand on his stomach the other rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

"I don't care what you want up now!"

"m icky lili me needs daddy pwease.."

Liam rolls his eyes pulling the blankets off him and pulling him up to his feet. "I said get up! now start cleaning when I next come in here it better be spotless otherwise you will regret it!"

With that Liam walks off to his office leaving Louis alone in the living room. The small boy whimpers looking around for harry. "D-daddy?.." he searches the whole house but can't find him! Where is his daddy?

Louis tears up going back into the living room. He was really ill! But stupid Lili didn't believe him! Was it his fault? Yes, he shouldn't have eaten all that chocolate and ice cream and pizza but he was just so excited to be allowed it! Plus it was Niall's fault, not his! Niall allowed him to have it.

The small boy sniffles grabbing the blanket putting it behind the sofa grabbing all the rubbish and taking it into the kitchen putting it on the table. He frowns mentally debating with himself if he should go put it outside in the bin or not, he knows that's where it should go but he's not allowed to go outside on his own! But Liam will get mad at him if he doesn't put it in the bin! gosh, this is so hard. He huffs sitting down for a moment holding his stomach, he can't tell them the truth of why he is poorly because they will shoutie at him.

After a while he takes a deep breath picking up all the rubbish and tiptoeing towards the front door slowly opening it, his eyes widen in surprise as it's actually unlocked! He looks around before going outside to the bin. He frowns laying down on the grass getting some fresh air.