12

"Bacon? Eggs? Pancakes?"

"No! Just make him some coco pops and a cup of tea and he will be delighted, cmon before he wakes up"

Zayn looks over at them sipping his own coffee, he was absolutely not a morning person. "just stop arguing over food and make him anything, god it's too early"

The boys roll their eyes and Liam prepares a cup of tea while Niall makes the bowl of cereal. They put it all on a tray and carry it up to Louis bedroom.

Louis lays on his back sprawled out fast asleep in the middle of the bed, his cheeks are all flushed his long overgrown hair all over the place.

Harry walks over to Louis and gently shakes him moving his fringe out of his face "Lou baby angel, wake up"

Louis fusses rolling over hiding his face into the pillow "Go 'way m sleeping"

Harry rolls his eyes softly at the small boy and tries to wake him again "Please baby? wake up for me? Let me see the blue eyes?"

The small blue-eyed boy turns around to face Harry and opens his eyes looking up at him.

The 3 other men step further into the bedroom making themselves seen.

"Happy birthday Lou!"

"Happy Birthday Babes"

"Happy Birthday Kiddo"

Louis sits up with a huge grin on his face "S my day today!!" he giggles softly.

Niall hands him the tray with his bowl of coco pops and a cup of tea "Here you go birthday boy, eat up!"

Louis squeals "Tank you, Nini!! You da bestest!" He starts happily eating away.

"Don't get used to this though this is only a one-time thing because it is your birthday okay?"

Harry ruffles Louis' hair before going to pick choose the outfit he would wear "what do you think Lou? "

"Your clothes!" The smaller boy yells in delight with his mouth full of food.

----

Louis runs downstairs after finishing brushing his teeth with some help from Niall, he's wearing some Adidas joggers and one of harry's hoodies.

"-Lou! wait don't run!" Niall follows him downstairs picking him up from behind. "now let's go into the living room together okay?"

The fake blonde carries the small blue-eyed boy into the living room where Ziam and Harry were waiting to give Louis his birthday present.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

The small boy squeals loudly jumping down from the older man's arms "tis all for meee!" he jumps up and down clapping his hands together looking around the room that's fully decorated in banners and balloons all for him in awe. "tank you Nini!" he hugs him tightly before quickly running into Liam hugging him "tank you Lili!" he exclaims before moving over and hugging Zayn "tank you Zaynie!!!" he yells then quickly hugs Harry tightly  "tank you daddy hazzie!!" he screams in happiness.

The boys all chuckle at him.

"Quieten down babes, cmon let's sit down and see what you've got hmm?" Zayn sits down patting his lap.

Louis gasps when he hears a quiet meow "SHHHHH!!" he looks around the living room with wide eyes.

He slowly kneels next to a cage in front of the Christmas tree "tis for me?" he looks up at them quickly before looking back down scooting closer to the cage.

"Yeah darling it's for you, careful when you open it"

Louis leans forward slowly opening up the cage looking inside it. His jaw drops when he notices the small black and white kitten curled up asleep. "s a kitty!! daddy! kitty!! for me!"

----

Louis runs into the kitchen and climbs onto a chair beside Harry.

"No running!" Liam scolds him taking a seat.

Zayn finishes dishing up the food, he puts the plates in front of everyone  "enjoy." he takes a seat next to Niall.

Louis looks down at the food and smiles big seeing his favourite meal ever! Chicken, stuffed with mozzarella cheese wrapped with Parma ham with some homemade mashed potatoes. "Tank you Zaynie tis the bestest birthday ever!!"

"Your welcome babes, if you eat it all up you might be lucky and be able to have some cake afterwards," Zayn replies smiling softly before starting to eat.

Louis squeals and starts happily munching away at his food.

Once they all finished Harry wipes Louis' face with a slight struggle. Liam lights the candles on the cake and brings it over to the table as Zayn turns the lights down low before they all start singing "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday, dear Louis, Happy birthday to you!!" Louis blows out the candles.

Liam grabs a knife and a couple of plates. He takes the candles out then slices the cake up and gives everyone a piece.

---

Niall places four cups of teas onto the table along with a glass of chocolate milkshake for Louis, he then takes a seat back next to Zayn.

The small blue-eyed boy looks up at the older men and just grabs his chocolate milkshake and takes a big sip.

"So, Lou... so now your 18 everything is going to change"

Louis puts his glass down looking up "change?"

"They will be new rules which we will go over after Christmas, okay? but don't worry"

The small boy nods softly whispering "okay.."

-----

Harry takes him upstairs and into the bedroom and gives Louis the best night of his life. To say he will wake up in slight pain will be an understatement.

20 votes and 15 comments before the next upload!!