Twentythree-Fundy

I walked carefully down the corridor. Luckily I'm quite light on my feet, so the floorboards didn't creak. I stopped when I could hear the people's voices clearly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" The first voice asked.

The second person laughed, "I've made up my mind", she spoke, "They'll leave, then everything will go back to the way it was before!"

Are they talking about who I think they are?

"Don't you think this is a bit...extreme?" The first girl asked.

The second one scoffed, "This is the only way. You mustn't question me again!"

The first one sighed too, "consider it done then"

What are they planning? I gasped...a bit too loudly. Whoops!

"Did you hear that?" One asked. "Who's there?" The other asked, clearly directed towards me.

I ran as fast as I could and pulled open my room door. I almost fell over but regained balance quickly. I shut the door, locking it tightly.

The room went silent...waiting patiently for an explanation. We waited, nobody tried to come in our room. "What happened?" Wilbur hissed. I sat on my bed and turned to face him. "Someone is plotting something...I think it has to do with you guys", I replied quietly. It was too dark to see anything but I could feel the tension in the air.

"Did you hear in anything else?" Techno asked. Oh he's awake too? I shook my head before I realised that they couldn't see me. That's embarrassing.. "No, they realised someone was there so..." Technoblade sighed. "Let's just get some rest then, and figure It out in the morning..." Wilbur muttered, yawning.

I got into my bed...not that I'd be able to get much sleep after that anyway. They didn't see that it was me...did they?