One-Techno

Techno POV

I may be too embarrassed to admit it to my family, but I'm really nervous. Ever since dad adopted us all, he had been homeschooling us, but now he's been too busy because of his job. This means we have to go to a boarding school until he can look after us again...terrific. We're going to a dumb private school since Dad is 'friends' with the headmistress. Their friendship is just a formality since our families have done business together before.

"Hurry up boys!", Dad called out from downstairs. I grumbled and looked at myself in the mirror. It's a big change going from wearing comfy clothes everyday, to wearing an overly fancy uniform. I unbuttoned my blaser. That's a bit better, it looked way too formal.

I looked behind me, Wilbur was almost ready, though he looked like a zombie from lack of sleep, not that I can comment on that...  I opened the door, flipping my braid off my shoulder as I walked. I headed down the stairs to the kitchen. "Whats for breakfast?" I asked. Dad smiled at me, looking proud of himself, "pancakes!" Hell yeah. I sat on a stool by the counter. And began to dig in.

"WHERE'S MY SHOES?" Tommy shouted loudly. Wilbur walked into the kitchen, clearly ignoring our little brother. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Food?" He muttered tiredly. He sat next to me. Dad pushed a plate towards him while shaking his head, "I told you to go to bed earlier!" Wilbur rolled his eyes, "I'm fine!"

I smirked, he's not very convincing when he looks like that. Wilbur elbowed me. "I saw that", he croaked, his lips twitched, trying to suppress a smile. Our meal went peacefully until... "I FOUND THEM!" Tommy declared triumphantly. He held his new oxfords like they were a trophy. "All that effort just for some ugly shoes", I muttered. Wilbur snorted.

Tommy joined us at the table. "I need so much food!" He stated, "because I am such a massive man" Dad passed Tommy a portion of pancakes, with an amused expression. "Eat up quickly, or you'll be late!" He chuckled.

Dad looked out the window. "Your chauffeur is here", he sighed, "I wish I could be the one dropping you off" He hugged us all, and waved to us as we headed out to the car. I saw his frown as we left, he really does love us...

We let Tommy call shotgun. He happily hopped in the front seat. I sat in the back with Wilbur. I looked at my twin brother, he seemed to look better than when he had just gotten up. Eating breakfast probably helped him. I looked at his usual black beanie. "There's no way they'll let you wear that", I pointed out. Wilbur frowned, "what are they gonna do about it?" He sighed, "it's just a hat" I'm sure a private school will love that...