| Chapter 5 |

*the next day*

Park Jisung

Do you want to come over to the dorms?

My phone pinged with the message.

Park Jisung

What about your members? 

I was the first one to shoot today so they already have my photos, the other members already know about you also.

Okay

I'll give you the address.

-

I walked to Jisung's dorms, when I got to the door I knocked.

"Jisung-ah?"

"Yeah I'm here hold on," He opened the door.

"I share a room with Jaemin and it looks like a nuclear bomb went off in there but we have a switch in the living room," He said, guiding me towards the living room.

"Alright guess i'll beat you in Mario Kart," I looked at my nails.

"Nah,"

"Bet," He rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes I might be older than you," I said.

"yeah but you're too lazy to ask your mom," I paused.

"No, it's not that. I don't have a great relationship with my parents." Jisung stopped.

"It's fine, I'll take beating you at Mario Kart as therapy." Jisung nodded and started up the game.

_

"HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS," Jisung complained.

"I've practiced," I replied, placing a banana in his way.

"Practiced' doesn't cover beating me In every circuit and this is my switch!" Jisung said.

The first place trophy appeared on the screen, I shifted to lay almost on top of Jisung before starting another circuit.

"Isn't that cheating," Jisung asked, trying to position his controller.

"would you rather me cheat on mario kart or cheat on you," He didn't respond. "Exactly, you have nothing to worry about."

"Jisung-ah!" Mark's voice called.

"Yeah?" 

"The members are here to celebrate the album release!" He called.

"Okay," Jisung said, steering towards the turn in the map.

"ALL of them," Jisung faltered.

"uhhhhhhhhh,"

"What's that noise," Haechan asked, turning the corner.

"Oh Mario Kart cool," Renjun came after him, seeing me, he froze.

The other 19 members came around the corner to see me cuddling with Jisung while obliterating him in Mario Kart.

"Who-" A guy with a silver mullet who I recognized as Taeyong.

"I'm his soulmate, give me just a second here." They turned their attention to the TV to see me pass the finish line, I set down my controller.

"Hi I'm Son Y/N, it's nice to meet you all, I'm Jisung-ah's soulmate and girlfriend," I bowed.

"Jisung-ah has a soulmate?" A tall black-haired man asked.

"Yep, now I don't know you guys, can you please introduce yourselves?" They nodded before bowing and introducing themselves.

-

After some casual talking with the Dream members I asked Jisung a question.

"Are any of them any good at Mario Kart?" All of the members looked up.

"I only want to challenge the best and assert dominance." 

After a few minutes of them assembling a team of three they looked at me with confidence.

"It's ok she's probably not that good but we still sent our best." I scowled.

"as long as Jisung-ah isn't on the team, he's horrible." They looked surprised.

"Jisung-ah isn't our worst that's for sure." Taeyong said.

"Hopefully your best are better. Now, who am I racing against?" They pushed forward three guys, Johnny, Yuta, and Ten.

"Interesting, I declare this a World Cup then. You may all insult each other in your respective languages, Ten please use Mandarin so that somebody can call you out of you're too explicit." Taeyong said, handing us each controllers.

-

"We're halfway through the circuit and you guys still suck." I said.

"It's not my fault you're Insanely good." Johnny said.

"She's awesome go Y/N-ssi!" Mark yelled.

"This is the issue with Canadians, they root for the wrong people." Johnny said.

"We stick together, now, insult us one more time and I will not hesitate to kick your ass so hard your vertebrae will be popping out of your mouth like a PEZ dispenser," I said.

"You're Canadian?

"Hell Yeah,"

A/N

Here's another chapter.

Thanks!

-author