| Chapter 10 (end) |

After Jisung and I hugged for a second, we pulled away. I noticed the fans had gone silent.

The other members came up to me, each hugging me and making sure I was okay.

I turned to the fans.

"Sorry," I bowed.

One girl in the front shouted.

"Y/N-ssi?" I looked over.

"yeah?"

"Are you okay?" I nodded.

"panic attack, they happen sometimes. You can speak casually, I don't mind. I'm the same age as Jisung-ah," I walked back towards Jisung, kissing him on the cheek before moving to the side to sit down for the rest of the meet.

-

After the meeting, a manager walked up to me.

"You good?" I nodded. I quickly put my guard up, I knew how the managers treated the members.

Jisung came up to me.

"come on, I have a boba place you'll like." I took his hand and he led me out towards the shop.

-

After I finished the boba with Jisung we walked to a park.

"You really really mean it?" I knew what he was talking about.

"Yeah Jisung-ah, I love you. Nothing can change that." We stopped walking under a tree.

He placed his hand on my jaw, stepping closer to me.

"May I?" I nodded.

Slowly he leaned forward, placing a small kiss on my lips before pulling back barely an inch.

"I love you too, nothing can change that either."

He leaned forward again, this time without hesitation. His lips are softer than anything I've ever known, soft like a first snowfall. And it was so sweet, so effortlessly sweet.

A/N

There's the end! I'm thinking about writing a sequel book to this, tell me what you think!

Thanks!

-author