| Chapter 9 |

I fidgeted nervously with my jacket, Jisung put his hand on top on mine.

"Chill alright? We got this," I nodded, the stress was still there.

-

I took a deep breath and stepped up onto the stage.

"Hey guys~" I bowed. "My name is Y/N, I've come here to introduce myself. I'm the soulmate and girlfriend of one of these members," I gestured to the members behind me.

"She's my soulmate," I felt Jisung walk up behind me, pulling me into a hug.

Suddenly the fans started shouting. It ranged from 'why her?' To 'she's so pretty!'

I wasn't used to this. I took a step back, Jisung took my hand.

"Hey it's ok," I pressed my back into his chest. I closed my eyes.

It's been a long time since I had a panic attack, I could feel the tears threatening to spill. I felt my heart rate increase. The last time this had happened was right before I moved to Korea, when I was talking to my parents. They had been mad at me that I would also move away, they had no children left there. I was forcing them to be alone. I'd thought they wouldn't care, Wendy was always their favorite anyway. I was the one who didn't have potential.

I tried desperately to regain control of my mind, I was shaking now. I could feel myself getting lightheaded. Somehow I had chills and was freezing when at the same time hot flashes made me feel like I was burning.

I had a vague feeling of being on the ground, someone was talking to me. I opened my eyes and saw the members crowded around me. I looked at Jisung, sitting right in front of me.

"too many people," I whispered.

The members looked confused but Ten, Mark, Johnny Jaehyun, and a few others. I realized I must have not noticed and spoken in english, my native language.

"Too many people," I repeated in Korean. They understood and backed away a bit, but Jisung stayed. I looked up at him.

"are you okay?" He asked, I nodded.

"Sorry," He shook his head.

"There's no need. What happened," He helped me up.

"panic attack, sorry the last one that happened was a while ago," He nodded and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm glad you're okay," I hugged him back.

"Thank you," Jisung didn't respond, simply putting his head on top of mine.

"Jisung?" I said.

"yeah?" He rubbed my back.

"I love you," He pulled away a bit.

"You mean that?" I nodded.

"I love you too," He smiled.

A/N

Sorry if I messed up the panic attack symptoms a bit. I've never had one. My closest personal experience is an anxiety attack.

Thanks!
-author