| Chapter 7 |

I put on my mask, checking the rest of my outfit, in the past month I'd ordered an NCT lightstick so that was in my hand. I was wearing an oversized sweater top tucked into plaid pants with combat boots. I had put on a baseball hat and let my hair down to disguise my identity.

-

On my way there I put on the new NCT album. It was strange dating an idol but I had gotten used to it. I was going to this fanmeet because this was also when the CEO would announce that one of the members had found they're soulmate and was dating them. They wouldn't say who but I still wanted to be there in case they found out and mobbed Jisung.

-

As I made my way inside the location I saw the head of SM standing on the stage, all 23 members of NCT standing behind him.

"I have an announcement before we begin. One of these 23 members has found they're soulmate and they are currently dating them. We will not release any further information at the moment," He bowed and walked off the stage. The fans started whispering to each other. They must have noticed Jisung looking nervous because I heard the fan in front of me ask him if it was him. As the youngest he was at the end of the table.

When I got to him, I gave him my album and as he signed it he looked at me.

"Aren't you going to ask if it's me? Everyone else has," The question sounded innocent but I realized right then how scared he was for the group.

"Jisung-ah I know it's you. Everything is going to be fine." I said, switching off the voice changer in my mask.

He looked up surprised.

"Y/N-ah?" I smiled.

"Yeah, I figured you'd want me to be here. I'll stay after the meet so calm down a little." He nodded, smiling.

-

After the meet we walked down with the rest of the members back to the SM building, it wasn't too far away so we didn't take cars. I felt Jisung take my hand.

"Thanks," He said.

"No problem, you would have done the same for me," I said.

A/N

I've started writing chapters in advance so I can update quicker. This story I the only one I've written it for sooooo triple update?

Thanks!

-author