10

(Base colored by me! Adopted from Degal_Heartfang )

Name: "Coffee!"

Age: "er-one second.... 5, sorry about that I don't normally keep track." *chuckles awkwardly*

Gender: "c-can you not tell-*mumbles* I didn't think I was feminine looking..." *yelps in slightly panicked tone* "Nothing!" (Male)

Tribe(s): "Mudwing of course! :D"

Abilities: "basic abilities for my tribe but I am quite the writer-if I am allowed to say that-"

Appearance: *looks around* "ummm..." (image above)

Personality: " I would say I am creative and friendly, I have been told I make a great listener too!" (He is a gentle giant always willing to help his friends anyway he can, he enjoys writing and the arts despite being a bit of a clumsy dragon at times mainly due to him forgetting how much space he takes up and he can space out every once in a while.)

Likes: "I enjoy reading, writing, and drawing...not as good at the last one- but those are my favorite activities! As for other things I love my siblings, my friends and rain-it helps me sleep and it feels amazing!" (He also is a big fan of hugs)

Dislikes: "I like most things... but I would say I dislike the cold, running out ink, ruined scrolls, and hurting others."

hatching location: "same as most of my kind." (in the mudwing marshes with his siblings.)

Family: "oh there is Cocoa she's our big wing! And there's Hickory, Nettle, and Willow, they are younger than me!" *laughs to self* "never a dull moment at home I will say that much-can be a trouble for reading...but I love them." (Brothers: Hickory and Nettle Sisters: Cocoa and Willow)

Crush/mate: *sputters his wings shooting up* WhAT-I mean Idon'thaveonebutImeanerwhatImeanisIguessIwouldbeopentoitthefuture." (open)

Sexuality: ... *unable to answer after the other question* ( heteroromatic, demisexual)

Backstory: "nothing too spectacular I am afraid to say, I was born after the whole dragonets of destiny . I have heard many intriguing stories from back then though, apparently my parents fought in the war, my dad lost his leg in a fight, honestly heard more stories than anything. And I guess since I am still rather young I am working on my own story I guess you could say."

Other: "sorry not quite sure what you mean by that." (He is a bean uwu and his front talons+ tail tip are ink stained)