07

Name: "My name

Name: "My name..... why do you want to know?" (Nami Sangaho)

Gender: "Is it really that hard to tell?" (Female)

Age: "None of your concern." ( 20 March 30 Taurus)

Sexuality: "Like I'd tell you." (Demisexual)

Personality: "Isn't it obvious I don't want to talk to you?" (She wasn't always cold and monotone like, it is more of a shell she formed after an incident back in primary school. In all actuality she is really kind, gentle, and fun loving)

Quirk: "Keep talking to me and you'll soon find out." (Her Quirk is controlling water and earth elements and her eyes change color when she uses these elements [ brown for earth and blue for water] drawback headaches that get worse if she uses her Quirk too much and can become very dizzy and if she draws water from her body server dehydration)

Looks: "Are you blind?" (Look up)

Likes: "Not you obviously." (Quiet, people who respect her space, small fluffy animals and video games, music)

Dislikes: "Oh you are so on this list." (Bakugo, loud noises [phonophobia] , the idea abandonment, and villains)

Hero/Villian: "I am at the UA what do you think?" (Hero in training)

Hero name: "..." (Balance Hero: Shizen)

Backstory: "None of your business." (She had a normally upbringing till her father was murdered by a Villian, and she had to grow up with her mother and no Father since she was ten and in primary school she met Kacchan.... let's just say it didn't end well leaving her with a scar on her left shoulder.)

Crush: "Not interested." (Not really looking but may open up to the right guy (*cougBecoughatcoughcough*)

Other: "Can you leave already?" (Under her eye patch is a piercing yellow eye that she hides thanks to Bakugo and has a nasty scar on her left arm which she covers with makeup and long sleeves. Also when she was 15/16 she had to get jobs to help her mom pay for some things as she was job searching holding her back some years although she is rather smart.)