08

Name: "Henshin Tokage!" (Last, first)

Nicknames: "welll.... my little brother calls me Senshi-Oneesan at times or hero...I don't deserve him at times- and most of my friends call me by my name. But....uggghhh someone calls me out on my lizard eyes and not in a nice way, so what my eyes can go in two different directions! You don't need to call me out on it!" *huffs exasperated*

Age: "17 going 18 in August, why?"
(Born 8/10 Leo)

Gender: -_- "... really dude?" (Female)

Looks: "Oh! Sorry about that must have been invisible there!" (Scroll back up)

Height: "eh about average, barely on the tall side but not by much." (5'3" or 160.02cm)

Sexuality: "er-that isn't something you ask so bluntly..." (Demisexual)

Quirk: "I guess it is a little hard to guess..."
Chameleon- she can do what a chameleon can and then some! Outside of her chameleon abilities she can look like different people and 'mimic' their quirks her scales and hair often change depending on her mood! (The reason I say mimic is because it simply looks like it she copies their quirk but she doesn't actually get it like a copy quirk)

Drawbacks: "....they aren't fun dude." ( nausea, can become light headed, and it takes about 15 mins. before she can change "skins", if spooked she will change back to her normal self)

Personality: "I like to think of myself as a cool level headed person but I can be a daredevil and trickster with the flip of a coin so....not sure on what to tell ya bro." (She is prone to be protective and a bit of a spit fire if anyone tries to touch her friends or family, and at times she may act calm but her mind is really going a mile a minute. Fits an older sister role in most friend group situations.)

Likes: "that's easy! Skateboarding, my lil' bro, friends, family, art, also stunts and legal graffiti-"

Dislikes: "well, the first ones are pretty basic really, but I hate bad guys, selfish people, and anyone that hurts my family, but am not a fan of large bodies of water or bugs...*sighs* people always assume I eat them because of my quirk."

Hero/Villain: "I would hope hero, I mean that's what I am studying to be-"

Hero name: "Cameo: the hiding hero"

Relations: *shrugs* "I know sooommme people."

Mother- (Pāru Henshin) she looks up to her mom as a role model wanting to be as strong as she.

Dad- ( Meisai Henshin) like an older brother, who occasionally gives good advice, she has also crowned him the king of dad jokes (man makes 'em whenever he can)

Brother- (Kamereon Henshin) she would protect him with her life, very close but still has a tiny sliver of sibling rivalry.

Ojiro- she calls him her tail buddy, the two get along okay and hopefully at some point will be good friends.

Tsu- she respects her bluntness and open honesty, occasionally has a few good talks with her.

Izuku- she finds his love of quirks endearing and often thinks of him as a brother and because of this she is not a fan of his "childhood friend".

Iida- at first the two don't really get along due to his uptight attitude and at times made it known causing some minor conflicts between the two. They get along okayish now-

Mina- she enjoys her upbeat personality and may or may not have adopted her as her sister-

Momo- is her second mom - need I say more?

Crush: "rather focus on my studies. Sorry bud."

Backstory: "I don't really know you."
She had a normal life for a while then when her little brother fell ill when she was a young teen her family became worried waiting for results, apparently the young boy had a kidney failure due to a birth defect and he also had a rare type (AB-)of blood making finding a donor difficult. The family tested themselves, and she was a match, so with a mixture of fear, pride, and relief she got prepped for the surgery. It luckily was a success and both awoke earning matching scars. And when she 5 she almost drowned, so she has a fear of deep water.

Other: "...well I have donated one of my kidneys and I am AB negative - not sure how interesting that is." (She also is blue- yellow color blind she has special glasses for that but she tries to not ware them often for whatever reason and is looking into contacts if possible)

-Color mood chart-
Black- hatred
Blue- sad
Dark blue- calm
Gold- excited/curious
Gray- bored/spaced out
Green- sick or nervous
Orange- annoyed
Pale blue- worried
Pink- embarrassed/flustered
Purple- pride
Red- anger
Violet- shame
Yellow- joy/happiness/pleasure
White- terrified/scared

Mixed colors
Orange/red- frustrated
White/green- deathly ill or petrified
Pink/violent- guilt
Blue/violet- depressed
Black/violet- self hate