09

Name: "Cassidy Rover, Don't wear it out

Name: "Cassidy Rover, Don't wear it out."

Nickname(s): "I have many depends on who you ask, you can call me Cass or Cardinal." (Birdy and photo nut)

Gender: *arches brow* "excuse me, I can not hear stupid, what was that?" (Female)

Age: "what is this an interview? I am 19 if you really need to know."

Sexuality: *pinches the bridge of her nose exhaling sharply* "I like men, straight-Whatever term there, but sorry I am not into you-"

Personality: "pretty sure you got plenty taste of my personality." (She is very high strung and upbeat, competitive with all caps, at times she can be a little rough around the edges, but she lives in the moment while capturing them anytime she can and is loyal, she'll kick butt for her friends)

Team: "blizzard, Raptor, Hurricane, Flo, Pom, and Phoenix"." (Piplup, arcane, pidgeotto, oricorio (switches between baile and Pom-Pom style) rufflet, and fletchinder)

" (Piplup, arcane, pidgeotto, oricorio (switches between baile and Pom-Pom style) rufflet, and fletchinder)

Looks: "erm...a-are you blind? I mean you're right in front of me." (The first image)

Likes: "oh! That's easy! Bird Pokémon, photography, battles, new experiences, climbing, and flying-the wind sky-oh I could go on!"

Dislikes: "the not so fun things-why do you want to know that?" *crosses arms* "are you going to prank me or something if I tell you?" (Being stuck in one place, most ghost Pokémon, fears not being remembered or not being able to finish projects/goals)

Backstory: "nothing major just you know falling from a tree, broke a few limbs but it was worth it!" (A normal life as a middle child with two brothers they were they best of friends and the worst of enemies, but whatever they did they did together. Most of their childhood was competitions, like seeing who could climb a tree the fastest-none of them could get down-but that was besides the point. As they got older that was when their parents got a little worried and introduced their daughter to the world of photography-unfortunately for them that made things worse. This adventurous daredevil was now set on capturing wild Pokémon putting her in many dangerous situations. The worst being when she was in a tree taking some angled shots only to be attacked from the tree falling down breaking her arm, leg, camera, and minorly fracturing her wrist. Luckily her brother saw this and was able to get her treatment, if he wasn't there she probably wouldn't have been found for a few days. Later on that same day he gave her that bright red feather that she wears to this day. :3)

Crush: "not really interested but am open to it."

Other: "I always have my camera and this feather with me."