Chapter 1:

Unknown POV:

He was wreathed in flames, wearing a golden suit and an assortment of weapons on his belt. A deep commanding voice spoke, it's voice echoing around the room so he couldn't figure out where it came from. "You have been chosen. A threat is coming to the wizarding world, and you and 10 other demigods shall persevere to protect Hogwarts. Together, you shall succeed, but apart, you shall suffer worse than you have ever known."                                                                       "What kind of suffering?" He asked, but then the God with eyes like fire came down from Mount Olympus and snapped his neck. The scene dissolved, and he was standing in front of an Oracle, watching her eyes glow gold as she recited a prophecy:

11 young souls must prepare to endeavour,                                                                                                            To protect the world of Wizards for a threat                                                                                                         Has been resurrected, and is now more powerful than ever,                                                                       And the out of the demigods, only 10 shall return,

Her sacrifice they cannot ignore.                                                                                                                                Her battle strategy shall cause her her pain.                                                                                                            To end her life, shall end the war,                                                                                                                     between half-bloods and Wizards, a peace shall sustain.                                    

But then the scene shifted, and showed him the people he loved most: His sister, His mother, and his friends calling out to him as they each got stabbed, again and again, and he could do nothing but cry and scream as they fell to their knees, eyes unseeing. Then suddenly he jolted awake, and seeing that he was at school, in his dormitory, his sister standing over him and shaking him awake.

Ava's POV: 

"Draco! Get up, you were yelling and screaming and the boys from your dorm had to go get me to wake you up! Come on, you missed breakfast and it's nearly time for the hogsmeade trip that we get. Don't you wanna take Potter off his throne today?" I would have to talk to him about the dreams, because I had them too and Hermione, my half sister, IMed me at 3 in the morning because she had them. I would say it was just the Athena cabin who got the dreams, but Narcissa, my adopted mother, is Draco's real mother, which means that his Godly parent is his father. But seriously, it really sucks having demigod dreams on the first day back at Hogwarts.        

**time skip ⏭ now in hogsmeade

As we went down to hogsmeade, I told Draco I would meet him at 12, and went to go find a certain prank shop. Yes, I was looking for Weasleys wizard wheezes. My two favourite twins worked there, and I needed to talk to them about a few pranks and inventions I had thought of, as well as asking them to show me that new solution for dying hair they had been working on, because I could see my brown roots and people were starting to get suspicious. As I rounded the corner, I saw   my favourite golden trio in the glass doors, Ginny, Luna and Neville with them. Ugh. Ronald and Potter were probably my least favourite Gryffindors. They were so prejudiced against Slytherins, and judged everyone by what house they were in. Ginny and the twins were my best friends, Hermione was my sister and Luna and Neville were really nice, so I don't understand what happened with them two. Anyways, I went down to the shop, my bag full of candy and my notebook in hand. As I passed by them, Luna, Hermione and Neville waved at me and I waved back, Ron and Harry stopped and rounded on me.

 "Where are your little minions, Slithering Slytherin? Not feeling so brave without them here, are you?" Harry's sneer and the loathing he expressed towards me made me laugh. "Sorry, but I have better things to do than stand here listening to you trying to offend me." Then Ron spoke up. "I'm surprised you didn't turn out a death eater like your twin, Malfoy," he said. Now that struck a nerve. "You should be grateful to me, Weasley. I saved your brothers' life but you still treat me like shit. And Draco was forced to be a death eater. We are both glad that our father is in Azkaban." After our frosty exchange, Ginny came back with me to the prank shop, where the twins were waiting for us. "Sorry about them," Ginny said. "Ron can be such an arse sometimes. And Harry is just bitter that you beat Gryffindor in quidditch last year."

Word count: 759