☆ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛:

Percys POV:

I was shaken awake by a very pissed Annabeth, and I sat up, rubbing sleep from my eyes. "Way to go Wise girl, interrupting my beauty sleep." Well, it wasn't actually a nice sleep I was having, but it wasn't exactly the worst demigod dream ever. I wanted to see the end of the prophecy! "Chiron wants us at the Big House in 10. He got an IM (iris message for those uneducated people) from Draco." Then she left me to shower and I got ready, wondering what he wanted for all of five seconds before I got distracted by thinking about blue pancakes. I know, classic ADHD kid right here.

 When I was done, I trooped over to the Big House to see the Hunters hanging around. Something big must be going on if Thalia and the hunters are here. But now that I think of it, I didn't see her in the crowd. I stopped at the dining pavilion to grab breakfast, and munching on my pancakes as I entered through  the door of the house, I saw Thalia, Nico, Will, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, and Piper sitting with Chiron. I sat next to my girlfriend, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek while we waited for everyone to stop chatting so we could get on with the meeting. Finally, everyone quietened, and Chiron spoke. "As you know, school is starting in one week, (let's just pretend that their schools in America starts one week after Hogwarts) and me, along with the Olympians and some other Gods, have found out about a prophecy that Rachel spoke yesterday. So we have decided that you will all be going to a boarding school in England, called Hogwarts."

Annabeth's POV:

"We have decided that you will all be going to a boarding school in England, called Hogwarts."     "Hogwarts? What kind of name is that?"                                                                                                                  "Well, Leo, this school is actually for Wizards and Witches.

'You see, a few centuries ago, Hecate decided to bless four mortals with a weak form of magic, who used wands. They joined forces, and founded Hogwarts. Since then, Magic folk have spread all across the globe and created more schools" (The time difference is wrong, but let's just pretend that the battle of Hogwarts was in 2010, so it's easier to comprehend). "Last year, they also had a war with a man named Voldemort." Everyone burst into giggles. "What is it with these British people and their weird names for things?" Percy asked. 

Chiron ignored the question, and waited for the laughter to die down. "That's the School that Draco, Ava and Hermione go to!" I realised. "That's right Annabeth. Now, Lady Hecate should be here any second." He was right, because a there was a flash of light and then the Goddess appeared. We all curtsied or bowed, and then Chiron explained to us what was happening. "Hecate will bless you with wands and supplies, so you will be all set to go to England tomorrow." 

The Lady reached into to bag she was carrying, and pulled out a wand. "This is Pine (I had to, sorry not sorry 😃) wood and Kelpie hair. It is 9 and a half inches and whippy." She gave it to Thalia, and motioned for her to wave it around. She did, and a small bolt of lightning appeared in the air. Now, for the Young daughter of Aphrodite, we have Mahogany and White river monster horn. It is 8 inches and slightly bendy." 

Piper gave it a wave, and gold sparks shot out of the tip. "Now, Leo Valdez." She rummaged in her bag before pulling out another wand. "Dogwood and veela hair core, it is 10 inches and unbending. And for you, Nico Di Angelo, is a yew wand, with horned serpent horn as the core. It is 11 inches and supple. For Will, your wand is Rosewood and horned serpent horn. Very good for healing and charms. It is 9 and a half inches and slightly yielding. Now, Son of Jupiter, your wand is Cypress and Unicorn hair. 10 and a half inches and surprisingly swishy."

It was just me and Percy. "For Annabeth Chase, we have Walnut and Dragon heartstring. It is 13 inches and stiff. And finally, Perseus Jackson, your wand is English oak and Phoenix feather." We all stared at our wands in awe, before Lady Hecate spoke again. Your school books I have left in your rooms, so make sure you pack them when you get ready to leave. I also have given you 1000 galleons, which is Wizarding money. Ms Chase is to be in charge of it." With that, she left in a blinding flash of white, and we all started chattering about our wands and Hogwarts. (Btw, if you want to go see the meanings of the wand cores and wood, I used the pottermore website.) Chiron spoke once again.

 "You probably are wondering why you have been chosen for this quest. Well, each of you got demigod dreams about the prophecy, correct? You are all a part of the chosen eleven demiwitches and Wizards. You may not have magic in your veins, but it is your job to protect Hogwarts from danger. In doing so, you may be able to help fix the war between Magic folk and Demigods. You will be posing as exchange students from Ilvermorny, which is a Magical school in America. No one must know who you truly are, or your quest is doomed."

Word count: 900

Who is your Godly Parent and Hogwarts house? I'm curious. (My mom is Athena and my house is Slytherin.)