Authors note:

I just want to clarify a few things about this story.

- it's after the war with Gaia and after the battle of Hogwarts Leo has come back with Calypso, so most characters in the story are repeating their 7th year at Hogwarts.

-Draco and Ava are not twins, Avas father died when she was five, and she grew up at CHB with Thalia, Grover, Annabeth, Luke and Draco and Hermione when they came from Britain in the summer. When she was 11, she got her Hogwarts letter at the same time Draco and Hermione did (not Ilvermorny as her father grew up in the UK), and Draco's family offered to take her in while she completed her education at Hogwarts. Severus Snape, who is an adult demigod (son of Hades), also offered to adopt her, but he was deemed as unfit to look after a child. Because of this, Ava has always admired Severus as her father figure, as Lucius did not approve of her and they did not have a good relationship. When Draco and Ava started their first year together, they were introduced as twins.

-Draco is an unclaimed camper, and Hermione was too, but halfway through the First Semester of the year she got claimed as a daughter of Athena.

-Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Snape and Sirius are all alive. Fred was saved by Ava as she put a shield charm up to protect him from the wall exploding, and she told him and Percy Weasley to relocate to where Lupin and Tonks were, as they needed help. This saved all their lives. She fought in the battle of the department of mysteries, stunning Bellatrix so she didn't kill Sirius black. Snape had a vial of Phoenix tears that Dumbledore had given to him before his death, which Snape used to save himself. However, he faked his death and still gave Harry the memories.

-Voldemort didn't know that Ava existed, as Narcissa and Lucius didn't tell anyone that was a death eater about her. If this was otherwise, she would have been a death eater.

-No one knows about Ava, Hermione and Draco being demigods except Ginny, Fred and George Weasley all know about Ava being a daughter of Athena.

-Weasleys Wizard Wheezes have a small shop in Hogsmeade. They bought Zonkos when it closed down, and built another shop there.

I am also thinking about making Fred and Ava fall in love? Comment down below and tell me if you think it's a good idea.

**Disclaimer: The only things that belong to me are the plot and a few characters, the rest belong to J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan.