Chapter 2:

Dracos POV:

As I said goodbye to Ava, I debated on going to the Hogs Head or the Shrieking Shack when I remembered my dream. I rummaged in my bag for a Drachma and headed back up to Hogwarts. The Slytherin dorm was empty so I opened a window in the bathroom and turned the shower on, so I could see a rainbow in the mist that had formed. "Oh Iris, Goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering." I threw the Drachma in and said Chiron's name, a clear image of Camp Half-blood in my mind, the only place where I really felt at home.                                                                                                                                                                              "Draco, my boy, how nice to see you! How was your Christmas?" He greeted me. I talked with him for a little while before I got to the point. "I had a Demigod dream last night. There was a God in it and there was Rachel, reciting a prophecy. Apparently Ava had a dream too, but she didn't tell me what it was." He furrowed his brow, obviously stressed. "Oh, yes, quite the commotion this morning when she did recite the prophecy. Annabeth, Percy, Piper, Jason and a few others all got demigod dreams, too. I wasn't actually there to see the prophecy, so could you please recite it for me?" In a shaky voice, I chanted the verses:

"11 young souls must prepare to endeavour,                                                                                                          To protect the world of Wizards for a threat                                                                                                         Has been resurrected, and is now more powerful than ever,                                                                       And the out of the demigods, only 10 shall return,                                                       

her sacrifice they cannot ignore.                                                                                                                               Her battle strategy shall cause her her pain.                                                                                                          To end her life, shall end the war,                                                                                                                    between half-bloods and Wizards, a peace shall sustain."          

He looked grave, and was silent when I finished the last sentence. "You will need to send a group of 8 demigods to Hogwarts, so that we fulfil the prophecy. Me, 'Mione and Ava will alert Professor Mcgonagall to what is happening. I am assuming that Lady Hecate will bless the demigods with wands and supplies, so they will be set for the school year." After that, I said goodbye to Chiron and apparated to Hogsmeade. As I was a demigod, magic didn't affect me as much as normal Wizards and witches, so  I could apparate at school. It also meant that my acting skills were sharp, since only the most dangerous spells worked on me, like sectumsempra. I hurried to The Three Broomsticks and waited for Ava to arrive while questioning myself about the dream, trying to remember as much as I could.

Avas POV: 

When I opened the doors to Weasleys wheezes, the twins were standing there with smiles on their faces. "You got my dye solution yet?"                                                                                                          "Nice to see you too, Malfoy," the twin on the left replied, slipping me a bottle of bleach and hair dye. I smiled and gave him a hug. "Holy crap, you're nearly as tall as me, Gin!" The twin on the right exclaimed. Ginny rolled her eyes, but she was smiling. "Nice of you to notice George, the day after the holidays ended. But I can't believe that we got a day to go to Hogsmeade! And that you guys are coming to Hogwarts for a reunion in a few weeks. It'll be just like old times, especially since they are mixing the dorms so anyone can sleep anywhere. We won't have to have our sleepovers hiding in the room of requirement now!" We chatted about our holidays, and what was going to happen this school year. Before I knew it, it was time to go meet Draco, so I gave Fred my new invention designs and went to The three Broomsticks. Maybe I could go to Honeydukes on my way.

Fred's POV:

As Ava left the shop, George and Ginny rounded on me. "Who are you and what have you done with my twin?" George asked. I looked at him, confused. "Please. The Fred I know doesn't look like a tomato whenever a certain Malfoy is around, and doesn't light up every time she talks to you. You clearly have a crush on her," Gin supplied. I rolled my eyes and grinned. "She is about as loveable as the Shrieking Shack. And anyways, if I did have those 'feelings' you were talking about, I wouldn't act on it to ruin our friendship."      

"She may be our friend, but that doesn't mean she's a nice person. It's okay for us to be friends with her, but dating a Slytherin, and worse, a Malfoy? That's not right. Imagine if mom knew!" George said. "It's not right, that."

Word count: 754

*I feel like Rick Riordan with this cliffhanger, it's funny. First three people to comment will get a shoutout next chapter.