𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 || 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

(𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

After The Quarry situation, I had stayed home with Richie, who had begged me to tell him what happened, which I refused. What happened between me and Stan was none of my brother's concern. I sat on my bed drawing the Losers when I heard something against my window. A gentle tapping that got louder the more I ignored it. I got up and walked over, opening the window and glaring down. A red balloon floated by the window, an "I heart Derry" balloon that I had seen a few times. Although, I thought with a frown, most of those balloons were attached to kids. This one was floating on it's own, in place, as if taunting me to get it. As I reached out to take the string, I finally noticed the clown face in it, smiling at me eagerly.

I ripped my hand away and closed my window quickly, backing away from the window. I bumped against something behind me, and my heart stopped when I heard the quiet yet unmistakable voice of the clown. "What's wrong, Y/N? Don't you want to float?"

I jerked back and tried to scream for my brother, but IT's hand closed around my throat before I could muster the breath to yell Richie's name. "Bev didn't have a problem with it. She walked right in, didn't even try to run. Don't you want to join her, Y/N?" IT's yellow eyes glared into my E/C ones. "Don't you want to float with Bev?"

I struggled to get away from IT, ultimately failing as IT smiled at me and slammed my head against the wall. IT's smug grin was the last thing I saw.

(𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

I left the Synagogue without much thought other then going to Richie's. I missed my friends, but after the big fight, I had only stuck around Richie and Y/N. Eddie wasn't allowed to talk to us, while Bill just avoided us as much as possible.

I hopped on my bike and pedaled to Richie's, propping it up before knocking on the door. I noticed with a frown that Y/N's window seat was empty, something that almost never happened. I pushed the feeling of dread away as Richie and Y/N's mom opened the door, smiling gently. "Richie's at the arcade, and Y/N is upstairs in her room, presumably drawing."

I nodded, thanked her, and hurried up the stairs. But as I neared her room, I immediately knew something was wrong. I heard nothing from her room- no irritated sigh, no music from her boombox, no scratching of her pencil as she drew another one of her masterpieces.

I opened the door hesitantly, regretting doing so instantly. There, written in a red liquid, dripping down her wall, was the words 'You'll die if you try'. I felt as if someone had ripped my heart out of my chest, as if someone stabbed me in the stomach. Most importantly though, I felt angry. Angry that that fucking clown had dared to take Y/N Tozier, my best friend, my girlfriend. I turned and raced out of the house, earning a confused look from their mom, before grabbing my bike. I looked up as someone called my name, and I rolled my eyes as I realized it was Bill.

"It got Bev!" He puffed as soon as he was near enough for me to hear.

"What?"

"It got-"

"I heard you," I snapped. "it got Y/N too."

"WHAT?" Richie shrieked, appearing out of no where on his bike. I guessed that Bill told him about Bev already, unaware that Y/N was missing too. "WE HAVE TO KILL THIS FUCKING CLOWN!"

I couldn't have agreed more as we pedaled as fast as we could to Neibolt. I threw my bike down as we came to a stop, uncaring if it dented. Ben and Mike were already there, and to my surprise, Eddie had just arrived, a look of determination on his face.