Mike

Y/N

You sit staring at the little white stick in your hands, seeing the little positive sign telling you that you've got a bun in the oven. You'd always wanted to be a mum and everyone around you said you'd be perfect since you loved kids, your boyfriend, on the other hand, would take some convincing. Mike told you he wanted to wait until you were married to have children, but unprotected sex had led to that option going out the window.

Mike was at the studio recording tracks for the band's new album, this probably wasn't the best time for you to get pregnant. Mike was stressed with making a perfect album for the fans, also once they released it they would tour for months and you didn't fancy being pregnant on a tour bus. Mike wouldn't be there for the important scans, but maybe just maybe this happy news would cheer him up.

You walk into your shared living room and sit anxiously on the sofa, you put the test on the coffee table and wait for Mike to get home. Around 8 pm you hear the front door open and Mike's voice rings through the apartment.

'Babe I'm home. Where are you?'

You chewed your lip and took a deep breath, 'I'm in the lounge Mike. I have something to tell you.'

He enters the room cautiously; he didn't like surprises so you decided not to hold him in suspense.

'I'm pregnant Mike; you're going to be a father.'

You expected a little joy to appear on his face but what you got was the complete opposite. His jaw clenched and you noticed his fist also clench, why was he angry? A baby was good news.

'Why did you have to go and ruin what we had y/n? We had a plan, this complicates thing. We have an album and then a tour; I can't be expected to be in two places at once. Do you want to make me choose between my band and you? Because I won't,' He spits the words out.

Tears threatened to spill out of your eyes as each harsh word left his lips. Why was he acting this way, he didn't need to be cruel, 'I would never make you choose Mike. I love the band as much as you. I didn't ruin our plan, I ruined your plan. Scratch that no, a baby doesn't ruin anything. Do you not want to have a baby with me? I'm not getting rid of it.'

'I didn't say you had to get rid of it y/n. Why are you always so overdramatic, it gets on my nerves. Why I've stayed with you this long I'll never understand. Fuck this I'm out.'

He punches the wall nearest to him and you jump back wide-eyed in shock, you'd never seen him this worked up before. What did he mean by 'I'm out'? You get off the sofa and make your way towards him but he raises a hand to stop you.

'Do you not love me, Mike? I love you. Stop acting this way; don't say words you don't mean.'

'Oh, I meant them y/n. Goodbye.'

Your heart stopped beating for a millisecond when those words left his lips. You stood frozen to the spot as he stormed out of the apartment slamming the door behind him. A tear rolls down your face and next thing you know you're collapsing on the floor a sobbing wreck. You needed to call your brother.

JAIME

We'd just finished at the studio and I was back at my apartment when I heard my mobile go off. It was my baby sister y/n so I picked up in a heartbeat, I was happy until I heard crying down the other end.

'y/n what's wrong? Has something happened? Has Mike hurt you?'

I knew Mike would never hurt her because he loved her madly but it just slipped out of my mouth.

'Jaime...I'm pregnant...' She mumbles in between sobs.

My little sister was pregnant, I was over the moon about being an uncle but why did she sound so upset.