Tony

Y/N

Another family meal, another opportunity for them to make you feel shitty about your life choices. You didn't need your younger sister to announce her engagement, but she did because she hated you and wanted to make you look bad. You were the middle child and expected to fall in love, get engaged, get married, and have kids before your younger sibling. But you didn't even have a boyfriend. Your older brother was married already and had one kid, and last weekend at dinner he announced that his wife was pregnant again,

Now you were back in your crappy one-bedroom apartment eating ice cream and thinking how much more of a disappointment you could be to you, perfect family. You ignored your phone which vibrated on the coffee table, knowing your best friend Tony was trying to check up on you because he knew how your family liked to knock you down for fun and pleasure.

'Thank god I have a spare key, otherwise, I'd have to kick the door down if you refused to answer any more of my calls y/n.'

Tony waltzes into your apartment fuming. You look up from your spot on the sofa with quivering lips and Tony's face instantly softens.

'Tell me what they said, this time, y/n. Let Tony give you some cuddles.'

Tony sits down next to you and you crawl into his open arms. You were best friends with his girlfriend and she didn't have a problem with how close and touchy-feely you and Tony acted around each other.

'My little sisters engaged and my older brother is expecting his second child. Mum joked that I must be barren and guys can sense it so avoid me like the plague. I'm not barren, I can have kids but then dad said I needed to change my appearance if I wanted to be in with a chance at getting the leftovers.'

Tears stream down your cheeks and Tony rubs circle on your back, 'you're beautiful, kind, caring and a fun person to be around y/n. You don't have a stick up your ass like your siblings.'

You chuckle, 'everyone I know is in a relationship, getting married or having kids. Tone I don't have anyone-'

'You have me y/n. And a little birdie told me that Jaime has a crush on you but is too nervous to ask you out.' Tony interrupts.

You stare at your best friend a little shocked at what he'd just told you. Jaime had a crush on you, but you were the tour manager for Pierce The Veil and didn't think dating a band member would be professional. But you found Jaime hot and funny so wouldn't mind bending your own rules, especially if it got your pushy parents off your back.

'Ah someone's blushing, someone likes Jaime back,' Tony giggles and starts tickling you in the ribs. You swat him with a cushion.

'Fine I like him, does that make you happy Tony?'

Tony nods, 'I can already hear the wedding bells y/n. Now let's order food and watch Star Wars.'

You roll your eyes and cuddle into Tony more, he never failed to make you smile and lift your mood.