Vic

A/N - I stand by what I said in the last part about Vic being popular haha (My favourite has always been Jaime)

Y/N

Some guy had been following you for a few blocks now and you were starting to get a little creeped out. In front of you stood four guys laughing and joking with each other then you got an idea to throw the creep off you. Three of the guys headed into a restaurant the while one wearing a black beanie scrolled through his mobile. You approach him and tap him cautiously on the shoulder; he turns to face you with a confused look on his face.

'Can I help you?'

You nod your head quickly, 'play along.'

You attach your lips to his and feel his body stiffen then relax after a couple of seconds. You pull back and he smiles.

'Now I don't mind a pretty girl coming up and kissing me on the street but I'd like to know why.'

You motion over your shoulder to where the creepy guy leans against a nearby lamppost, 'that guy has been following me for a few blocks. He keeps wolf-whistling and saying inappropriate things and it's scaring me. I tried to tell him I was meeting my boyfriend but he didn't believe me, then I saw you and thought maybe you could fake be my boyfriend until he leaves me alone.'

The guy follows your motion and his lips turn into a scowl before he looks back at you and takes your hand in his and squeezes it. You feel safe around this guy despite not even knowing his name.

'I'll be the best fake boyfriend you've ever had...err..'

'y/n, my name is y/n.'

He smirks before kissing you again taking you by surprise, though it was a nice surprise, 'I'm Vic. Now, how about you join me and my bandmates for a bite to eat?'

You shake your head and bite the inside of your mouth, 'I couldn't intrude Vic.'

He scoffs and waves you off before wrapping an arm around your shoulder, 'please what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't take my girl out? Come on they don't bite.'

Before you can protest Vic opens the restaurant door and the two of you enter. The place is relatively empty and you feel three sets of eyes on you from a nearby booth and you tense up.

'Relax y/n.'

'Who's the lovely lady we saw you lock lips with outside Vic?'

You don't know any of their names so you have no clue who asked the question. Vic slides into the booth and you follow him.

'This is y/n. Now y/n the idiot opposite us with the funny hair is Jaime, sitting next to him is Tony but we all call him turtle and this is Mike, my brother.'

All the guys mutter a hello before they turn their attention to Vic. You drown out their twenty questions and scan the restaurant and nearly curse seeing the creepy guy sitting at the bar ordering a drink. He really couldn't take no for an answer.

'Err Vic I think we have a problem. Look who's sitting at the bar.'

You tug on Vic's sleeve and point at the bar, something flashes behind Vic's eyes and both you and Mike have to stop him from getting up.

'Woah chill Vic. Who's the guy?'

Vic clenched his fist on the table before facing his brother, 'that's the creep who's been stalking y/n.'

'He really is dedicated. Normally they'd give up by now and find someone else. Do you know him y/n?'

You shake your head at Jaime's question, 'no, I haven't really been here long enough to know anyone. I'm visiting an old friend who moved out here after college.'