Mike

Y/N

The rain was your favourite weather; it was beautiful to watch hit the window of the coffee shop you worked in. Because of the rain customers were next to none, so you decide to close up the shop early and do something you hadn't done in a long time.

Dancing was your passion, you use to compete professionally in high school but gave up when you went to college because your parents said it was a hobby that wouldn't get you anywhere in life.

The streets were empty of cars and people as you step out into the road and let the rain soak you. You tune into the sound of the rain and use that as music. Contemporary was your style of dance.

'Hey miss, why are you dancing in the rain?'

You were bought out of your dance by a male voice, you could just about make out a tall figure stood on the sidewalk under shelter. You throw your head back and laugh.

'Why aren't you dancing in the rain, good sir?'

The tall figure laughs before walking towards you. You start to dance again and put your hand out with he takes before twirling you towards him. He moves your rain plastered hair off of your face and you finally get a first look at the tall figure. Your eyes widen upon seeing Mike Fuentes, the drummer from Pierce The Veil.

'Would you like to get coffee with me and dry off love?'

You nod and chew your lip, 'I own the coffee shop behind us, so the drinks are on me, Mike. Call me y/n by the way.'

Mike keeps hold of your hand as you both walk in comfortable silence towards the coffee shop, both of you dripping wet.

'You're kind of crazy y/n, not many girls dance in the rain.'

'What can I say, Mike, I like being different. Now let's get those coffees.'

Mike nods and shakes his head as you hold open the door for him, 'I like different y/n.'

~1 Year Later~

'Mike, look it's raining. Come dance with me.'

You and Mike had been together for a year and it was the best year of your life. Today was one of Mike's rare days off and it had started to rain while you watched TV.

'May I have this dance y/n?'

Mike offers you his hand like a gentleman and you take it and allow him to guide you out of the apartment. You didn't care if you caught a cold, you were just happy to be able to dance with someone like Mike.