Flashback #1- Garbage Handler & Worker.

This is BEFORE The story, 'The Boi with the cat face'. The purpose is to show the audience on what happened between Garbage Handler and his ex best friend Worker. A lot of Gay shit so, enjoy! 

---------------------------------------༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶------------------------------------------

┌───────── ↞❉↠ ─────────┐

    Flashback#1 - Garbage Handler's POV.

└───────── ↞❉↠ ─────────┘

     Worker and I were walking from the lockers. We just finished our last match. Worker got the golden knife, Cat boy came in 2nd, the crazy pink-haired girl came in 3rd, and I came in 12th. I was new to Arsenal, it was my 5th match. Worker found me struggling and decided to mentor me. We started talking for weeks and he helps me with my aim, along with knifing tips. He's my best friend. "Dude you did fucking horrible that last round", Worker turned to me smiling. I never saw his eyes under his hat, but I'm curious what I can do to get what I want. And what I want, is to see his eyes. "Pff, I was too busy looking at you to focus on the match." I winked at him. I saw his cheeks go red for a second while he was facing me. He turned back to look forward. "God," He paused, "Man you're gay." I punched my arm playfully, "What?!? I'm gay? I'm telling the truth! I was observing your amazing skill". I smirked to myself and kept my eyes on him. "I hated you as my teammate." He said in a cold tone, not smiling anymore. "I was trying to learn from the best!". I said, smiling brightly at Worker. He turned around and blushed madly, "Y-you think I'm the best..?". He stopped walking. I stopped as well and continued smiling brightly at him. "Hell yeah! Fuck that dude with the cat face, you, on the other hand, is the best player ever". I said. I watched as Worker's face went from pink to red. I decided to take advantage of this. I looked at his hand and took it. "Even if people say you suck, or you doubt yourself-". I looked straight at Worker's hat, where his eyes would be at. I got closer, we're inches away from each other. "You're always the best in my eyes". I hugged him. I felt two hands on my back.

---------------------------------------༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶------------------------------------------     

I'm thinking about making a 'Get to know Characters' Chapter. It'll probably help people that are just reading my book. Well, sorry for short paragraph! Chapter 4 will be up either tomorrow or later on today. :)

┌─────── ↞❉↠ ───────┐           

                        335 Words.

└─────── ↞❉↠ ───────┘