Chapter 1

The birds are chirping on a beautiful Monday morning when suddenly your alarm clock rings.

You turn off your alarm and start to get ready. You walk over to the bathroom to shower and brush your teeth.

When you get back to your room you search for some clothes to wear on your first day at a new school.

You throw on some clothes and sit down to brush and dry your soft, (h/c) hair.

You still have 30 minutes left so you decide to make some food and watch some YouTube.

After you finnished eating, you put on your jacket, grab your bag,  get your headphones to listen to some music and you head to school.

~~little time skip~~

When you arrived at your new school you tried finding your new class while you were looking at a piece of paper with the room number. You forgot to look forwards and bumped into someone.

"Ugh" was all you could hear.

You look up to see a boy that seems to be kinda annoyed. "I'm sorry! . I was trying to find my class and I didnt watch where I was going." you instantly apologized.

"It's fine I guess... I should have looked forward too so its not really your fault, " he told you. "what room do you have to go to?"

"Well I have to go to room 106(random number), could you show me where it is?" you awkwardly smiled at him, hoping he would help you.

"Duh, what do you think I am trying to do?" he said and giggles slightly.

"Oh, sorry haha." you awkwardly said.

"it's fine, you don't have to be." he smiled. While both of you walk towards the room 106.

When you both arrived at your classroom, he asked you for your name.

"Hey, i didnt get your name, what was it?"

"My name is Y/N!" you smiled, waiting for him to introduce himself too.

"See ya later Y/N. " he just said and walked away.

You were kinda disappointed that he didn't tell you his name so you didn't even notice that he said that you would see him later.

A/N: Heyy here is chapter one of this little story :3 I still have no idea of a good heading for the story haha. I noticed how much I like to write storys like this. Idk I noticed that it kinda cheers me up haha.

Have a nice day ^^