Chapter 3

When the lesson was over you just wanted to hide in a room to eat and spend the time on your phone till the lunchbreak was over, but since you didnt know the school, you didnt know where to go.

"Hey, do you want to come with me? I dont want you to be sitting somewhere alone on your first day of school." Olivia kindly asked you.

"Oh no. Its okay, im just gonna stay in the classroom and draw a bit." you told her. You just didnt really want to be around so much people right now.

"Oh, okay. Ill respect that! Have fun then." She told you.

After about five minutes you wanted to go to the bathroom but on your way there, you saw the boy from earlier and you knew that he saw you too beacause he walked towards you.

You made advantage of all the people in the hallway and escaped him, you didnt really wanted to socialize right now.

~timeskip to after school~

When you walked out of the classroom, you noticed that the boy was waiting for someone in front of your classroom, you justt walked past him, hoping he wasnt waiting for you till you felt someone tapping your shoulder.

"Hey, why did you avoid me earlier?" He asked you, thinking he did something wrong.

"Oh, sorry i must have not seen you." You tried to talk yourself out of it.

"Hm okay. I thought that since you are new to the school, i might try to be friends with you since u probably dont know anyone here!" He kindly offered you.

"Are you sure? I am not the type of person people want in their friendgroup." you told him.

"I am, dont worry we will probably get along great!" He smiled at you.

"Okay then, if you insist." You smiled back at him, not noticing that the girls from your class saw you and heard everything.

"Do you maybe want to hang out later? You know, chill at my place or just go outside and get to know eachother a bit?" He asked you, hoping that you would say Yes.

"Oh, uhm sure but i think ill prefer just going outside, i dont really know you yet so you could do anything to me if im at your place." You replied, being overly careful. "Btw, you didnt tell me your name yet"

"Oh right, my name is Elijah." He introduced himself. "So when are we gonna meet up? Im sure you want to go home first."

"Hmm, maybe in about two hours if thats fine with you."

"Sure, ill see you later!" He said as you both went different directions to go home.