Problems.

"Liv, I have a problem." My eyes pulled away from my computer and I turned towards the door. I wasn't expecting him to come here today, he made it very clear that he didn't want to see my parents after they caught us in bed but the only way he could have got into my house was if my mom let him in.

There was a certain pink blush to his cheeks and he stood in my doorway pursing his lips to stop any words from coming out. My brow furrowed.

"What is your problem?" He walked fully into the room and closed the door behind him. I sat up straight in my chair, giving him my full attention the second I saw him rub the back of his neck.

"Swear you won't laugh." He whispered.

"I swear, what's up?" Automatically I wanted to laugh, it was a nervous thing. But I kept my lips straight, pressing them into one another hard.

He closed his eyes slowly, cheeks getting redder. Then he started rising his T-shirt higher and I came face to face with his crotch. I don't know how I didn't notice it before. It stood to attention mightily high. His jeans were unfastened allowing a tiny bit of breathing room but ultimately his boxer shorts were stretched to capacity. Liam opened his eyes and looked down checking to see if it was still there and then sighed once he saw that it was.

I burst out laughing.

It was horrid like I had collected up all of my laughter and forced it to stay inside. So at that point of seeing his manhood stretched out like a ruler I exploded and I couldn't stop.

"Liv!" He complained, throwing a cushion at my head and then flopping down on my bed with his hand over his face. He started laughing too. "It's not funny! It won't go away, I don't know what is wrong with me. I go from one extreme to another." He spoke through his own laughter.

"Well how long have you had it?" I settled my laughter. I knew nothing about the male anatomy but I was more than willing to help solve his problem.

"A couple of hours, it hurts." He groaned.

"Well have you tried-"

"Yes... I won't... I can't... finish." He threw his hand back over his face and I got up from my chair, slowly easing my way onto the bed beside him. Very gently I took hold of hands and pulled them away from his face.

"Hey, it's okay. You want me to-"

"Your mom is downstairs" he interrupted knowing exactly where my thoughts where headed. I stood up and locked the door, turning my attention back to him.

My own body ached for him now. He lay back on the bed watching my every move. There was fear slowly clouding his eyes but as my fingers found the buttons on my blouse the fear disappeared. I kept my gaze on him as I unfastened every last button and slipped off the chiffon material. His lips parted to allow softer breaths to fall from his mouth.

Two blue orbs watched me greedily as I slowly slipped my jeans down and stepped out of them. Then I crawled up his body hovering just above his lips.

"Are you sure?" He whispered against my mouth and I smiled against his, slipping my tongue inside to confirm that I wanted this. His fingers grasped my hair and his tongue rubbed against mine.

Everything about him was intoxicating, his smell, his taste, the way he looked. He was my obsession, my addiction and I just couldn't get enough.

"I need to hear you say it." He breathed out, breaking our kiss. He ran the backs of his fingers up my side, stopping just below my bra. "Is this okay?" The sharpness of his eyes searched mine, waiting.

"It's more than okay, I want this. I want you." I confirmed and he pressed his lips against my neck, lighting a fire within me that nobody else had the power to ignite.