Chapter 6 - The Switch!

Blaine (in Tyrone's body) groaned grabbing her head. She opened her eyes to find herself in bed. She looked up at the ceiling and then slowly moved her head to look around. Man how many drinks did I have last night. She thought, as she looked around at all the empty beer cans and empty win bottle.

She groaned again and then looked at the nightstand again. She panicked and jumped off the bed. She stood looking around, realizing that this wasn't her room. Where am I?? She started walking towards one of the doors.

The first door she opened was a closet with clothes in it. Mostly men t-shirts and jeans. All different colors. Hoodies and a few leather jackets. How many leather jackets does someone need? She saw lots of sneakers of all kinds all in boxes on the floor. Ok what the hell. I have to get out of here.

Blaine (in Tyrone's body) closed the door and opened what she figured was the bedroom door. She started tiptoeing down the stairs slowly and looking around startling herself at the slightest noise or creak. She found what she believed was the bathroom and went inside.

The bathroom was a pretty decent size. Whoever this house was had curtains with liner and the small window behind the toilet had venetian blinds. Ok not too bad.

She lowered her pants down and sat down on the toilet seat. As she heard the urine, she felt weird. She looked down, caught a glimpse of it, hmm interesting, then screamed as she realized. She tried to control the stream, but she couldn't. It was getting all over her pants, all over the toilet seat, all over the seat cover.

As she moved back, she caught her reflection. OMG! It's that guy! OMG! She started to panic. How did this happen? When did this happen? If I am him, then is he me? 

She said as she touched her messy hair that was almost reaching the neckline, her face which had a 5 o'oclock shadow, her neck, her breast, which were not breast now but pecks and her stomach. She felt ridges on her stomach and lifted up the shirt. She saw a 6-pack in the reflection.

Damn this man is in great shape. And not bad looking. Hmm. Stop it Blaine, you're married.

Blaine(in Tyrone's body) finished undressing and stepped into the shower. She decided to shave while she was in the shower. She grabbed a towel and dried herself off. She found some gel and slicked back the messy hair this man had over his head. She was able to find a black suit in the back of the closet. Now she had to think cause she had no idea what she was going to do or how she was going to get her family to believe her.

Tyrone (in Blaine's body) groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. A figure was standing over him. No wait 2 figures were standing over him. He kept blinking and saw a 3rd figure at his feet standing over him. Ah shit, they found me. This is how I die. Great.

"Mom, are you ok?" One of the figures to his right spoke. Mom? "Is she dead?" The figure to the left said. "No, you idiot, can't you see she's blinking?" said the figure at his feet. He finally was able to open his eyes fully and see who the figures were. Kids?

The boy on the left and the girl on the right got excited. They started jumping on the bed getting really close almost putting their knees to his stomach. He groaned again saying "Ok, ok you guys" Idk what to say to kids. I haven't seen my nieces and nephews in years. They probably would be around these kid's age.

"Does your head hurt?" the girl on the right said touching Tyrone(in Blaine's body)'s head. "Um no. It's fine." he said as he gently pushed them to get up of the bed. He sat on the side of the bed, legs spread open and hands in his head. He didn't think anything of the silk pajamas he was wearing.

"What's wrong with her?" "I don't know, I think she hit her head too hard" He could hear the kids say as they muttered to each other. One of them though wasn't really a kid though she was more like 14, 15. Tyrone(in Blaine's body) turned around to find them all staring at him.

"Why do you keep saying she?" Tyrone(in Blaine's body)said. The tall teen spoke. "Cause. That's what you are, Mom."  What? I am not a woman. What is she talking about? "What do you mean I'm a woman?" Tyrone said finally standing up from the bed. Woman?

"Mom are you sure you're ok? How hard did you hit your head?" Why does she keep calling me Mom? The teen said as she walked towards me, grabbed my arm, and walked me to the mirror. I looked at the reflection staring back at me, screamed and passed out.