1 : 1/4

yes, this is for his birthday, but this will be seen as canon in this fanfic. don't be surprised if i make references to this in the future. and happy birthday you smartass bitch <3

"Sir, you are officially a year older, how do you feel?"

"Like shit."

"Amazing, tell me more-"

School was more of a drag than usual, classes seemed to be lasting years when in reality there were only ten minutes left in the day. She wanted nothing more than to flip off her algebra teacher while diving through the window, the only thing stopping her was her lack of upper body strength to open said windows.

Her eyelids were drooping lower than usual, the sweet embrace of sleep was so close that she could practically taste it, if not for the teacher giving her hawk eyes.

As (Y/n) teetered between the World of the Living and her imaginary Soul Society, Jax texted Taiju underneath his desk several seats away. He sacrificed his time respectfully looking at his lazy friend to try and instead attempting to convince his blockhead friend to exclude him from the festivities later.

You see, it was a certain leek's birthday today, and while he respected him for his grades and friendship with (Y/n), he couldn't deny the jealousy he held towards the genius. It was petty, he knew that well, but it was better to simply accept it than continue to deny it.

In his mind, the mind of a simp, he was sure that Senku saw him in the same way. He never actually determined, but he thought it was a safe assumption so he never thought against it. And it was, just not for Senku.

At this point, (Y/n) had succumbed to the urge to completely knock out.

.

Senku looked over at the door as (Y/n) entered with a loud yawn. He smirked cockily as he placed his gloved hands on his hips, "So the main character's showing up late, oh how tacky."

(Y/n) glared at him as she flipped him off, "What the hell are you on about? I'm not even a part of your club, so your statement is invalid."

"Ouch, you would really talk to the birthday boy that way, I thought we had something." Senku said sarcastically with a roll of the eyes.

She scoffed, "Says you, what we have is built on the exchange of chocolate and information."

The scientist flicked something that he picked out his ear before getting back to work, "So, to what do we owe the pleasure of your presence today. Don't you have a club to attend to?"

She snorted at his uncharacteristic use of the sophisticated sounding language, "I was just giving you your first gift for the day, I was gonna give this to you later, but distracting you during club hours is fun." He peeked over at her rummaging through her bag, and pulling out a comically large box out. "Here."

Turning to face her fully, his eyes shown with child-like glee as he snatched the box out of her hands,

"Holy shit, I don't know how the hell you fit this in your bag but fuck it. Where'd you get the money to buy this?"

She smiled in amusement at his joy, sneaking a quick picture but he didn't seem to care. "What kind of friend would I be to reveal the secrets of my income for the Gundam model with a titanium finish."

"Why would you waste you money on this Dumbass? This is crazy expensive!" He said incredulously.

She gasped and turned around dramatically, "Nothing I give my friends is a waste. I make it my personal duty to make you feel appreciated! Especially on your birthday of all days!"