1 : 2

"You're alive, Senku!?" Taiju exclaimed while crying tears of joy as he hurled himself towards Senku, butt naked.

        Fortunately, for hygiene and cleanliness sake, Senku kicked him down before he could touch him.

        "Ah, where's (Y/n)?" Taiju asked, since the two are usually together whenever they do anything, even if the other doesn't participate.

        Taiju's expression softened as Senku's visibly crumpled. In the six months he's been awake, he hasn't found the said writer. He spent a logical amount of time, setting a day aside each week for what he called 'exploring'. What he didn't want to admit to himself was that he was looking for (Y/n) the entire time. Despite being just a few steps away from him when they were first petrified, she seemed to have disappeared. Both Yuzuriha and Taiju were of a greater distance away from Senku than (Y/n), but he was able to find them within a reasonable amount of time since they were not too far away from him when he woke up. But that further sparked the question, where was (Y/n)?

        There were many possibilities, the worst case scenarios being either broken/smashed by natural means. Senku preferred to keep that idea hidden away as it gave him anxiety when he needed it the least.

        "Probably off somewhere still sleeping, lazy ass." Senku said, straying away from Taiju's concerned look.

        "Seems like something (Y/n) would do." Taiju remarked, walking behind Senku to camp.

.

Senku hated himself for it, but he did his best to recall the times you were talking about your upcoming novel. It was a complete coincidence that you had studied an entire year before the petrification of humanity on surviving out in the wild. It was a miracle that you confided in Senku with your findings, him listening attentively as he found himself also intrigued by the topic.

        Your conversations and Minecraft gaming sessions seemed to do good as Senku and Taiju managed to make themselves a somewhat stable life in the Stone World. Senku was completely surprised when Taiju brought back all edible herbs and berries, only to discover that you also told Taiju about certain parts of your story.

        One time when Senku was off looking for materials, regrettably leaving Taiju back at base to rest by himself, he had found the literature club's vice-president, Jax Rekka. Senku scrunched up at this and chose to ignore the statue and continued walking. Jax and Senku's encounters weren't the best, as Jax always made it his duty to make it seem as if you were closer with him than Senku when in reality you didn't really care. Senku seemed to have rubbed off on you because when middle school hit because it was then that you were dead set decisions more reasonably, emotions were a close second in decision making priorities. Because of this, you treated all your friendships the same, not really caring if you had a small group.

.

Tsukasa then appeared and basically scared the living shit out of Senku, not that he would admit it. He was going to revive whoever was necessary to making a Utopian society, meaning the best of the crop, you included. He was sure that if Tsukasa found you that he would revive you, your journalist skills and boundless curiosity spreading were well known, having been featured in articles and making a novel of your own after winning some type of award that Senku never bothered to remember.

        If Tsukasa found you, Senku's plan on restarting all of humanity would take a great impact.  You weren't good at everything, but you new the basics.  An all-rounder as some would say. Most importantly though, your tactics and plans were the key to winning against Tsukasa. Due to your years of writing plots and storylines, you also gained a great planning skill. Your tactics were well thought out and if you had an error anywhere in it, Senku was there to help you solve it. If Tsukasa had control of this trait of yours, Senku was as good as dead.

        He prayed to himself as Tsukasa busted his cervical nerve that you were safe from Tsukasa's grasp.

.

Taiju and Yuzuriha tackled him after reviving him, but soon jumped off and giggled to themselves when Senku immediately asked where you were. He then hit himself after remembering that you weren't there and that he wasn't waking up for a normal school day.

        They bid him goodbye as they parted ways, the two off and serving as spies in Tsukasa's Empire and the other left to discover who had put up a smoke signal after Senku miscalculated something as Taiju dropped a rock during the gunpowder cooking.

        Senku sprinted towards a large thud that happened near the smoke signal as if he had mistakenly blown up one of his experiments. There he found a blond haired woman lying under a tree trunk.

        "You're that sorcerer gentleman who protected that woman. You're alive!"

        "Stop talking! You can introduce yourself all you want later. Don't waste your energy!"

        With that Senku made one of his first allies in the Primitive Stone World.

.

"This is the man I told you about yesterday." Kohaku said as Chrome appeared.

        "A sorcerer, huh?" Senku said, uninterested, while cleaning out his ear with his pinky, "I'm-"

        "Chrome I told you to stop wearing that stupid cape! Your tearing it more than it already is!" A familiar feminine voice complained, making Senku's eyes widen as his hand went down.

        "It makes me look cool and intimidating! I'm keeping it-"

        "No, she's right." Senku interrupted, "You look like a homeless man." Senku then looked over at the lady behind Chrome. "Right, (Y/n)?"

        The lady smiled knowingly at him, "Damn straight, Senku."