Chapter Seventeen

It's going to be short and a hint of a filter just to let you know.

Kenny's p.o.v

Kenny knew that something had been up for the past couple of years. The lack of contact was Kenny's way of saying that Levi was free from his uncle and that he wouldn't show up unless Levi wanted him there.

Kenny remembered when Levi had introduced this girl that had swept Levi off his feet. Hell, it even surprised Kenny that Levi was actually taking interest in girls. He remembered when Levi was sweet and had emotions for you , but seeing how you avoided the questions and such, Kenny knew that you two didn't have a great relationship as you did last time.

And now here Kenny was, driving to his sons house or should he say Petra's house. It was a good distance away from the house where you lived. The town looked pricey compared to yours. Levi wasn't the type of person to marry someone for money since he had a well paying job.

Kenny was beyond disappointed with Levi at this moment as he quoted " I'm going to stick my boot up his Ackerman ass when I see him." and Kenny sure was going to deliver the message to Levi.

Kenny adjusted his hat when he stopped at a red light, the urge to speed pace it was rushing in his veins but that was the old Kenny. Kenny didn't know how Levi was going to react seeing Kenny on the doorstep to his house. To be honest, Kenny was afraid himself as the visible signs of sweating and shaky hands appeared as he inched into the neighborhood where Petra and Levi lived.

Kenny grabbed the sheet of paper that was lying in the passenger seat as he looked at the information that was printed. He scanned the mailboxes until he stopped at the number 205. Kenny parked on the curb a little ways down away from the house.

The house was a fair size, not too big and not too small. Levi's car was parked in the driveway as was Petra's car also. Kenny cursed under his breath as he put the car in park, letting the engine of the car die down.

In reality, Kenny was doing this for you. Of course he loved you like a daughter he never had, but he wanted Levi to be happy also. He wanted to kick the shit out of Levi for hurting you heart and especially getting you pregnant. And that's what he was going to do, he was going to tell Levi about your baby.

Kenny opened the car door and stepped out of the car, adjusting his hat and his pants before heading towards the driveway of the house. Kenny inched up the driveway and made his way up the concrete steps that lead to the house.

Kenny looked at the doorbell and contemplated whether or not to ring it since it irritated the shit out of pregnant women.

Kenny rang the door bell making someone inside the house growl out a "are you serious!". Through the window Kenny could see a ginger lady waddling towards the door.

"What!?"She snapped before cowering at Kenny's frame and intenseness. Petra began to whimper before placing a hand over her stomach protectively. Levi walked in quickly to check on Petra, but immediately stopped in his tracks when he had seen that familiar face.

"What the hell are you doing here!?"

And so it begins.

@@@

I have started another story since my creative juices are flowing!

It's called Rejected~ a Werewolf!LeviX Human!Reader.

It's actually the first ReaderXLevi werewolf story on here!

Just to let you know that there will be some terrible feels like this story.

Ugh I hate Monday!'

Sorry if the chapter is short!

I wuv you!

Remember to Vote, comment and follow!

~Kat