Chapter Twenty-Five

~365 Days

Chapter 25

I'm cutting chapters in half because of the length so there will be more than four chapters left in the story.
***
Your p.o.v

The car ride with Levi wasn't as awkward as you would have imagined it to be. Levi barely said anything as you let your mind wander off. You stared at the window of the car, observing the nature and location around you as you enjoyed getting out of the house.

You and Levi had kept quiet about that night, not bothering to bring it up as it was just a one night thing. It was never going to happen again. Levi had to sneak out during lunch breaks to visit you so Petra wouldn't become suspicious. Erwin and Hanji never told a single thing to Petra.

Hanji had called you after a week since you and Levi had slept together. You listened to what she had to say. You forgave her for turning her back on you but you strictly told her she wouldn't have rights to be the godmother.

You and Levi stayed in a platonic relationship, well, you weren't really dating either. Levi would show kind gestures as a friendly way to make it up to you, but then again, friends were not having babies together.

You had set a fine line between the baby and Levi. Levi was allowed to kiss the stomach and caress it, but any other touches were strictly prohibited, which Levi obeyed with the rules.

"(F/n), I have a question to ask you."Levi broke you out of your dazed memories. You turned to look at him after lifting up your arm and set it in your lap.

"What is it?"You bit your lip out of nervousness, feeling that something was wrong but you always had that sense of paranoia. Levi's eyes were still focused on the road as he continued to drive to the OBGYN.

"Can I be in the delivery room when the baby is being born? It's okay if you say no, I won't mind if that's your decision."Levi glanced at you for a moment before switching his eyes back in the road while you contemplated you decision.

It didn't seem like a bad idea to be honest, it wouldn't harm anyone and it would at least give you peace knowing that Levi had spent time with the baby during the delivery. Levi had seen your body before, so that wasn't the issue at hand, but he did cheat on you so it could be used as a punishment.

"Okay, but on one condition." Levi listened as he followed the directions to the hospital. " You have to be on your best behavior when around me, and you can't cuss around me anymore." You stated, placing a hand on your belly.

Levi sighed audibly as he pulled into the parking lot. He nodded but stayed silent until he began looking for a spot. Levi decided to park in the back, but you had to open your mouth.

"Really Levi? When there is a parking space in the front!"You scowled. Levi shrugged his shoulders and took off his seatbelt. You huffed and crossed your arms making Levi give you a fake sympathetic look.

"Huffing and puffing won't get you what you want, you know?"Levi said as he looked at his watch. You pursed you lips in annoyance as you opened the car door, ignoring him.

"That's strike one Levi. Get to strike three and your delivery day privilege will be revoked." You smirked as you closed the car door and walked towards the entrance. Levi came rushing out the car in seconds, blocking you from going past him.

"Okay, I'm sorry! Get in the car and I'll drive you to the front." But all you did was walk past him while keeping your chin held high, trying to get your point across. Levi groaned as he dragged his feet to your side and walked beside you to the entrance.

You were met with the same feeling you did last time, which consisted of nervousness and a surge or happiness. You walked up to the front desk with Levi in tow. The same girl was there, typing away on her computer.