Chapter Sixteen

Levi's p.o.v

"She's kicking again." Petra notified Levi, who was leaned over the coffee table with his focus on the sheets of paperwork he had to work on for it was due the next morning.

Levi's eyes snapped away from the papers and softened when Petra had kissed his forehead. Her bulging belly was now directly in his face for him to see.

He pressed a soft kiss on the round belly making the little one inside Petra kick Levi's lips. Petra giggled as Levi's hand brushed his lips as a slight pain lingered.

"Just like her father."She taunted,making Levi's brow shoot up. Petra giggled once more and guided Levi's hand to her belly. More kicks could be felt from the palm of his hand.

A small smile had appeared on his face as the kicks began to become more frequent.

"When are we planning on having the wedding Levi?"Petra questioned as she stood beside his office chair. He pondered for a moment before coming up with a perfect date.

"About maybe a couple of weeks after you have had the baby." He grabbed her left hand and gave her hand a small kiss.

"That's perfect!"She gleamed, giggling as Levi stood from out of his office chair and pressed his lips to hers.

"I need an energy boost Petra."He hinted at what he wanted. Petra's eyes gleamed as she nodded before guiding Levi to the bedroom.

***
Reader P.o.v

"Long time no see."You gave a cringeful smile to your step-uncle who was walking up the driveway. His boots clanked on the concrete as his slow and lingering steps towards you.

"I see Levi had gotten you knocked up." He stated, looking at your small round belly. You rolled your eyes at his comment.

"I'm not knocked up, I was married when it happened."You simply said, venom lacing your words. You didn't know why you were mean to Kenny, but I guess his words and actions reminded you of Levi.

"Was?"Kenny's brow shot up in disbelief. You motioned him inside so you could talk without the dreadful cold chills hitting you.

You opened the front door, Kenny was in tow, following you inside and shutting the door behind him. You took off your jacket and laid it on the couch where you went to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate.

"Want some?"You asked Kenny. He didn't notice you asking him a question as he looked around the house,noticing a layer of dust and other particles of filth on surfaces. He concluded that Levi hadn't been here in a while.

"What was that?"He snapped out of his daze as his eyes traveled to your belly. He smiled softly, realizing that in your belly, there was a strong Ackerman.

"Want some hot chocolate?"You repeated your question.Kenny sighed and walked to the kitchen before sitting in the stool.

"Eh, what the hell."He shrugged his shoulders as you took out another glass for him to drink out of. You gave him a scolding look for him using such offensive language,but that was you becoming overprotective to your child.

"How far along are you?"He looked at your belly once again,making you feel a little uncomfortable. Your hand laid on top of the bump,making you smile softly.

"Seven weeks. Would you like to see some photos, after all, I just visited the OBGYN but you already knew that since you were stalking me."

Kenny sighed and rubbed his chin as he heard you say those words. You placed the hot chocolate in front of Kenny and sat beside him as you fished in your purse for the photos.

"I was coming up here to surprise you and Levi, and I had seen his car wasn't in the driveway but you were backing out, so I followed you." He said as if it were nothing. Your mouth had become painfully dry, making you reach for the coco and took a nice gulp of it.

"Here are the photos of my jellybean."You handed him the photos. His eyes gleamed as he looked at the photo of the little one that would have his last name.

"Ah, it looks healthy. I can't wait when I get to see him or her. I bet Levi is happy isn't he, speaking of Levi, where is he?"Kenny took a swig of the hot chocolate as he waited for your response.

Levi didn't tell him about the divorce.

"Out."You flatly replied, looking at the photos that were in Kenny's hand. Kenny set the photos down and turned to you,giving you the "Tired of the bullshit, tell me what's going on" look.

"I've seen the dust (F/n). Levi wouldn't let this house become unclean just like that. He hasn't been here for a while judging from the build up of the dust and dirt.

You turned your eyes way from Kenny, feeling upset and scared for no apparent reason. You decided to confess up in hopes that Kenny would understand.

"Levi and I aren't together anymore." You licked your lips as they felt dry from the confession. You turned to Kenny to see a disappointed look on his face.

"What did he do."Kenny said, his eyes becoming dull and his face becoming poker with no emotions.

"He cheated on me and got this other girl pregnant. I guess you can say that she is going to have your first grandchild and that she is going to be your new daughter." You could feel the tears brimming but you held them back.

Kenny sighed in disbelief that his nephew could have been so reckless and stupid. It defiantly wasn't like Levi to just go out and do these things, but he did.

"Does he know-"

"No, he doesn't know about the baby and I plan on keeping it that way. he wouldn't care cause he's too busy with Petra."You growled as you let a tear run down your face.

"So the divorce is official?" Kenny asked as you wiped away the tears from your eyes. You nodded,making Kenny suck in a breath.

"Kenny, I think you should move on from me and begin to bond with Levi and Petra. If you do, don't tell him about the baby please." Kenny sighed and nodded before letting the hot chocolate wash down his throat. He placed the empty glass on the table.

"If that's what you want kiddo, I'll do that for you. I know where Levi lives so I guess I'll go over there an surprise him." And with that, Kenny arose from the chair.

You walked Kenny to the door as you watched him step outside and into the cold air. The sky was bright blue as it was the middle of the day. Kenny walked to his car and you followed.

He opened and shut the door as he got inside and started the car. He had watched you approach the window, making him roll it down.

"Thank you for being there when my parents weren't."You hugged him through the opened window. He kissed your forehead and said his last words to you.

"Goodbye (F/n)."

And then he got out of the driveway and drove off down the street,never to be seen again.

@@@

Surprise, its Kenny!!!!

If you guys have any fan art of any kind for this story, please bring it in!

I'm thinking about changing this story title because as the series of events are going, I would have to do some major time skips.

My fish died today, I'm so sad ;.;

How's the story going?

What do you think about Kenny and what is he planning?

Sorry about the long wait!

Remember to Vote,comment and follow!

~Kat