Chapter One

365 Days~

Chapter 1

The wooden floor was cold, but your body was numb and couldn't feel it. The chill of the air didn't even make you finch. Nothing right now could make up for what you were feeling right now, and that feeling that you had felt made you feel like crap.

Bottles of alcohol surrounded you like a barrier, blocking the reality around you. You had finished the last one minutes ago,too tired to drink your sorrows away. You had gulped down almost two hundred dollars worth of the assortment of alcohol that you kept for events.

The house was dead silent, so silent, you could hear a pin drop in the quiet house. You could hear animals and bugs making noise outside, but other than that, the house was quiet.

You had stopped crying hours ago, the alcohol didn't revive the water for your tears. Your body craved water at the moment, but you didn't feel like getting up and grabbing a glass, so you just stayed on the ground, ignoring your dry mouth.

You stared at the wooden door, thinking about all the memories in your life, the important ones that meant the most to you. You couldn't believe that they would be distant and unmeaningful. The though crushed your heart.

Everything that included him was the most important memory to you, and now you wouldn't be able to make anymore memories with him. He would be making memories with the woman that he had cheated with instead of you.

Your eyes continued to stare at the door, waiting for Levi to come back in and surprise you, but you knew that it would never happen. It was something you desired, wanting to hold him and never let go.

You shut your eyes for a second, letting a lone tear roll down your flustered cheeks and onto the floor beside you. It left it's own little puddle as the other ones dried up a long time ago. You bit your lip, holding in that sob that was aching to come out.

You let out a sharp breath, before reaching out to one of the alcohol bottles that lie next to you. You looked at it, seeing that it had contents left inside, and it was the strong brand too.

Eagerly whisking it away from the ground, you brought it to your face, taking a huge swig out of it. You were used to the taste after drinking all of those drinks. The taste didn't affect you at all.

"What has my life become of? Why must it be full of lies and betrayal?"You asked yourself over and over again, taking another swig and looked at the bottle. You tossed it behind you, making the glass bottle shatter behind you, the sound of glass falling made the silence stop for a moment.

You sat up and leaned against the kitchen island, leaning your head against it and looked up at the ceiling,seeing that it was ridden of spiderwebs and dust for the recent cleaning that you and Levi did a few days ago.

Your eyes, swollen and bloodshot, made it hard for you to keep them open, so you had to blink more times than you should, trying to observe the area around you. You rubbed them, trying to keep them in focus and to try to make them stop hurting.

He had left not so long ago, maybe about a couple of hours in the early night. The memories kept flooding back in your mind but you had to push them out. Your heart stung and a lump in your throat appeared as your mind dwelled on it once again.

You swallowed your spit to try to get the taste of alcohol out of your mouth. You had never been a big fan of drinking, yet today was an exception only. It helped with the pain that you were feeling and it numbed your body and mind.

You rolled over on your back and looked up at the ceiling. The plain white coating reflected the moon's light into the house, a ray sneaking on the floor beside you.