Chapter 6

~Paige's Pov~
It is now late September, Jane and I are finally okay. Reilly she well... Reilly hates Draco the only problem is she loves him. At the moment Ginny is out with Dean, Reilly is at the library and Jane and I are sitting in our dorm.
"Hey isn't there a Hogesmeade trip today?" I asked Jane as she played with Mr. Muffins she looked at me and she looked as if she was thinking very hard.
"YES! Let's Go!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the library. She then grabbed Reilly who screamed.
"Where are you taking me you demon!" Reilly yelled at her cousin.
"Hogesmeade!" Jane said calmly. She pulled us all the way to the carriages.
~At Hogesmeade~
"Where to first?" Jane asked Reilly and I. I looked at Reilly and she looked at me.
"HONEYDUKES!" we yelled at the same time. Jane jumped on my back and we ran to Honeydukes. I walked into the shop filled with beautiful candy! I smiled and began to browse the aisles. When I bumped into someone causing both of us to fall to the ground. I looked up from my spot to meet my favorite pair of brown eyes. I stood up and wiped off my jeans.
"Fred?" I asked and he smiled at me. I threw my arms around him.
"Hi love." he said after I pulled away.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him
"Shopping and I am guessing you are on a Hogesmeade trip?" I nodded my head and once again went into his arms
"Paige! Paige? Fred? OMG hi Fred is George here?" Jane yelled and began to look around.
"Yes he is somewhere..." Fred also began to look around until he spotted his twin.
"George mate come here!" Fred called George came walking over but as soon as he saw Jane he ran over and kissed her.
"You have no idea how much I missed you!!" George exclaimed Jane smiled and pecked his cheek.
"PAIGE CAN YOU COME HERE!?" I heard Reilly call from across the shop. I frowned and walked over
"What's up?" I asked
"Can I borrow some money?" she asked with a puppy dog face I frowned and gave her some money. Fred walked over and wrapped his arms around me.
"Fred? omg Hi Fred!" Reilly smiled and wrapped her arms around.
"Hey Riles!" Fred smiled. after the hello we began to look around for Jane and George.
"Where the hell are they!?" Reilly yelled after an hour of searching she is hungry and cranky.
"JANE!!!!!!!" we yelled
"Hello!" she smiled as she turned a corner
"Bloody hell Jane!" Reilly yelled
"Where's George?" Fred asked
"I swear you two are in love!" I said with a smirk on my face.
"Ew Paige that is twincest!" George yelled as he appeared from the corner.
"Plus love I don't need him he is ugly!" Fred exclaimed
"Fred we have the same face!" George yelled
"Well... George I think you are way cuter then Fred." Jane smiled and hugged him.
"Me too" Reilly agreed and walked to George
"I agree." I smiled I don't actually feel this way but I love to get under Fred's skin! Fred frowned at the 4 of us.
"Even you Paige. Wow that hurts my own girlfriend!" Fred wiped the fake tears out of his eyes. I walked over to Fred and hugged him followed by Jane and Reilly.
"Sorry guys I need to go it's my shift." George said he kissed Jane and apparated out.
"You guys want to go to three broomsticks?" I asked and everyone nodded. Fred carried me on his back the whole way there and Reilly on Jane's. When we reached three broom sticks we found a booth and sat down while Fred went to get us drinks.

"Hey Guys!" Ginny said as she walked over hand and hand with Dean Thomas.

"Hey Ginny!" We all said and we smiled at Dean.

"Would you like to join us?" I asked Dean whispered something in Ginny's ear and she nodded. He let go of her hand and walked out of the bar. Ginny looked at us and smiled before sitting down next to me.

"Where is Dean going?" I asked as I looked at Ginny. Reily and Jane were to busy talking about who knows what.

"Oh he is going to hang out with Seamus and give us some girl time!" She gave me a huge smile.

"Well not exactly girl time... and look who I found!" Said Fred as he walked over with Ethan.

"ETHAN!" I yelled and hugged my friend.

"Shaniqua! I can't breathe!" He said I let him go and smiled he sat down next to his sister and Fred pulled up a chair and gave us all our drinks.

"Fred..." Ginny said with a nasty tone

"Ginny..." He said back with a glare in his eye

"What's wrong with you two?" I asked and Ethan, Jane and Reilly nodded.

"Fred thinks I am to young to date and he and George sent me a howler!" Ginny said and I looked at Fred shocked.

"Fred she is 15." I said

"So?" He asked

"Fred I was 15 when we started dating and that was last year! I think she is old enough!" I said wow I feel like a mum when I do this.

"No she is my little sister and she shouldn't be kissing any boys!" He said I groaned and Ginny rolled her eyes.
"Brothers..." Reilly, Ginny and I said at the same time.
"I'm an only child!" Jane said
"Lucky" Ethan muttered but Reilly heard and hit him.
"I love my sibling!" I said with a huge smile and everyone glared at me.
"What it's not my fault that I have the perfect brother!" I said Fred and Ethan glared at me and then Fred stood up.
"Alright I need to get to the shop I will see you all soon." Fred said I stood up and kissed his lips.
"Owl me okay?"
"Okay." with that he left I sat down and sulked. I already miss him.